Me and swiss.tony afternoon out 2.

Tony rang me today and said"Eh up matey how you doing,do you want to meet up and we can go ride round and see if any farmers are about and get you a few more permissions".

Well i was going to wash my hair but i decided it could itch for another day.

Said to Tony"Be right over and i will bring hmr in case we see anything while we were riding about.

Met up with Tony and first farm we were passing we saw farmer waiting to pull out of his driveway.

Tony said"Block him in and we will get you signed up to this farm".

So i pulled in front so he could not drive off and number one perm of the day was signed only 800 acres. :beer:

Carried on riding around looking for stuff to shoot and farmers.

Second was much easier as he was mowing the grass outside his farm.

Tony went into his usual charm offensive and the next thing we are drinking tea in the farmers house while i get signed up to another 600 acres. :beer:

We then decided to go off road and have a little ride round in the tram lines of a field of corn.

That is when the magpie got shot out of a tree.

Nice tree trunk of a backstop but it was not needed and it fell stone dead. :shoot:

Next farmer we saw stopped because Tony was showing me the fields and we were parked in a field entrance.

When he saw Tony he just waved and was going to ride off till Tony shouted"I want a word mate"

Number three perm was in the bag and another farm of 640 acres. :beer:

Tony decided he was hungry as he had only left work at 1330 so he went to the Chinese for a set meal for two.After washing it down with a two litre bottle of coke the liquid type,We again went on the prowl for farmers.

We decided as we were passing one farm to go for a ride up the track between the fields and saw a hare.

It was around 150yds into a pea field and was one dead hare very quickly. :shoot:

Next place we came to was a smaller chunk of land only 300 acres but the farmer was spraying off some nettles in one of the fields.

We got him to take his gloves off and another perm number four was in the bag.

That is when riding back down the lane a pigeon landed and it should have known better.

We then decided to call it a day as we did not want to come across any farmers when they were about to go for something to eat.

So not a bad day out and cannot wait for the next day to be arranged. :yahoo:

Tony sends his best to everyone,No he doesnt. :lol:

But asks can all the people who keep sending him messages asking for land stop because they cannot have it.

Guess who is getting it. :):whistling:

2013-06-22171422_zps9c1082c0.jpg

I dont wish to get involved, i dont know the OP or the much respected swiss tony. but from a independant point of view these threads appear more of a gloating thread. Especially with such comments:

"Tony sends his best to everyone,No he doesnt.

But asks can all the people who keep sending him messages asking for land stop because they cannot have it.

Guess who is getting it"

Each to their own i suppose. Just not the typical sporting picture thread.

Threads are just to try to wind people up...hence they all have a pic of a Hare shot as he new not everyone agrees with shooting them..particularly this time of year when they have young.

The shooting community is a far better place without the likes of him in it...it would appear he has chosen the perfect candidate to follow in his footsteps though :rolleyes:

"Tony sends his best to everyone,No he doesnt.

Guess who is getting it"

Each to their own i suppose. Just not the typical sporting picture thread.

Yeah they read like some irrelevant, sycophantic love in :sick: [iMO]