Racist cottonreel !!!!!!!!!!

ditchman

Seaman Staines never existed and the cabin boy was called Tom. Master mate was the name of a character so Tom the cabin boy and Master Mate still sounds wrong. :lol:

I believe a Pugwash is a Gay Sex Activity but as I am my work PC at the Airport I do not want to google it.

Seaman Staines never existed and the cabin boy was called Tom. Master mate was the name of a character so Tom the cabin boy and Master Mate still sounds wrong. :lol:

I believe a Pugwash is a Gay Sex Activity but as I am my work PC at the Airport I do not want to google it.

It wasnt master mate it was master bates wasnt it ?

When I first worked at Plessey Telecoms many moons ago wire colour coding included N for ****** as B for brown would have clashed with b for blue.

When PC started to evolve this was changed to B=Blue, Bk-Black and Bn-Brown and N - ****** was scrapped.

Must have cost a fortune to change 1000's of schematics.

(Yes it was master bates).

It went a bit far though when they changed the name of my local, the black boy to something more 'acceptable' .What a load of limp wristed nobodies we have running us as a nation. I know someone from the west indies and they collect golliwogs, has them hanging in the window. Its what i mean by limp wristed nobodies. I think the cotton reels did need a name change though. P.s. Apparently its completely acceptable for 2 west indians to refer to each other by the n word.

It went a bit far though when they changed the name of my local, the black boy to something more 'acceptable' .What a load of limp wristed nobodies we have running us as a nation. I know someone from the west indies and they collect golliwogs, has them hanging in the window. Its what i mean by limp wristed nobodies. I think the cotton reels did need a name change though. P.s. Apparently its completely acceptable for 2 west indians to refer to each other by the n word.

We have a Black boy Inn here in Caernarfon Una, some people wanted the name changed because it was offensive.

It was indeed Master Bates as can be heard in this episode

You have been shooting too long without ear defenders - it clearly says Master Mate. Plus if you google about this urban myth you will find that the author confirms that there was no innuendo at all and that it was made up. The nearest you get is 'Pirate Willy'.

You have been shooting too long without ear defenders - it clearly says Master Mate. Plus if you google about this urban myth you will find that the author confirms that there was no innuendo at all and that it was made up. The nearest you get is 'Pirate Willy'.

At 1:43 im sure he says Master Bates however it could just be my hearing lol.