UKIP at it AGAIN!

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are experts in finding racism. Bit like the Witchfinder General.

If you can't find it, you haven't looked hard enough.

I also hear what people say about greasing palms abroad to get things done, but where is the accountability? We dish out millions and millions in the hope that it does some good, but compare that to hospitals in the UK who have to produce stats on waiting times etc.

Charity begins at home and should end there in these austere times.

well said that chap hoorarr

I`m sorry I have tried to explain it simply, so one more time.

1. If you are upset about sending money to an imaginary land then you are not a racist you need psychiatric help.
  2. If you are using guarded language to infer that the recipients of the aid are inferior to yourself you are a racist, no matter whether the sending of money is reasonable or not.
Edited by henry d

Some are experts in finding racism. Bit like the Witchfinder General.

If you can't find it, you haven't looked hard enough.

I also hear what people say about greasing palms abroad to get things done, but where is the accountability? We dish out millions and millions in the hope that it does some good, but compare that to hospitals in the UK who have to produce stats on waiting times etc.

Charity begins at home and should end there in these austere times.

I'd vote for you Gordon R :good:

1. If you are upset about sending money to an imaginary land then you are not a racist you need psychiatric help. He isn't. He's upset about sending to real countries money which we do not have.
  2. If you are using guarded language to infer that the recipients of the aid are inferior to yourself you are a racist, no matter whether the sending of money is reasonable or not. He didn't. There was nothing guarded about his language and no inferiority inferred.

On the racist issue (apols for minor off topic) I'm afraid that the genuine and growing concerns expressed by a lot of us won't be addressed until things have become far more dangerous for all concerned. Sweeping a problem under the carpet or burying ones head in the sand won't make it go away.

I object to being classed as a racist simply because I am concerned about what is happening to the country I was born in and have lived in all my life, making hefty contributions to it via various forms of taxation along the way.

On the racist issue (apols for minor off topic) I'm afraid that the genuine and growing concerns expressed by a lot of us won't be addressed until things have become far more dangerous for all concerned. Sweeping a problem under the carpet or burying ones head in the sand won't make it go away.

I object to being classed as a racist simply because I am concerned about what is happening to the country I was born in and have lived in all my life, making hefty contributions to it via various forms of taxation along the way.

Good post in my opinion.That first sentence is frighteningly true unfortunately;I fear for the future my kids will grow up in.

1. If you are upset about sending money to an imaginary land then you are not a racist you need psychiatric help.
  2. If you are using guarded language to infer that the recipients of the aid are inferior to yourself you are a racist, no matter whether the sending of money is reasonable or not.

Do you not think it odd that it's only you who thinks he's a racist?

I've been away from this thread for a few days. Could somebody please tell me if I'm a racist or not?

I don't like Lenny Henry but I do like Frank Bruno. I'm confused.

Many thanks.

Is either Henry or Bruno a race? If not I think we can safely say you are nothing more than an insecure man with a soft spot for slightly slow witted ex boxers. I'll bet you like our 'enry as well don't you?

Do you not think it odd that it's only you who thinks he's a racist?

Is either Henry or Bruno a race? If not I think we can safely say you are nothing more than an insecure man with a soft spot for slightly slow witted ex boxers. I'll bet you like our 'enry as well don't you?

This thread has thrown up so many searching questions re the R word that i just don't know who or what i am anymore. I'm waiting for the thought police to come crashing in any minute for my earlier mockery of bongo bongo land.