bare feet on the house carpet

unapalomablanca

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feet don't bother me that much, but toenails that's what gets me. Years ago me and a few mates had been out on the lash one night and we went back round one of my mates for a few more beers , we were sitting in his living room when his dad came down to tell us to keep the noise down i just happened to look down and saw his toenails. ******* hell i nearly puked up everything i had had that night.he had the lonngest thickest curled yellow toenails i have ever seen they were like blunt eagle tallons.

Feet don't bother me that much, but toenails that's what gets me. Years ago me and a few mates had been out on the lash one night and we went back round one of my mates for a few more beers , we were sitting in his living room when his dad came down to tell us to keep the noise down i just happened to look down and saw his toenails. ******* hell i nearly puked up everything i had had that night.he had the lonngest thickest curled yellow toenails i have ever seen they were like blunt eagle tallons.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have no problem hygiene-wise with bare feet around the house, but I certainly wouldn't appreciate someone coming to my house and walking round barefoot, same as I wouldn't appreciate them coming round and walking about with no shirt on.

Boxers and bare feet is reserved for me in my own house. :good:

I am very funny about this.

I had to replace the carpet in the house I bought recently regardless of its condition. Same as the bathroom.

I walk barefoot on my carpet, as its MY carpet but I wouldn't dream of doing it to anyone else as it makes me sick when people have done it to me in the past. Believe it or not, I would clean the carpet when they left....

I don't like people wearing outdoor shoes in my house as god knows what they have stood in (ever come home from a night out and worn your shoes indoors after using a toilet in a bar/club!!) I don't mind people wearing socks, that's preferred IMO.

I have a set of house shoes/slippers as does my wife.

I appreciate it may be strange to some but were all different :-)

I am very funny about this.

I had to replace the carpet in the house I bought recently regardless of its condition. Same as the bathroom.

I walk barefoot on my carpet, as its MY carpet but I wouldn't dream of doing it to anyone else as it makes me sick when people have done it to me in the past. Believe it or not, I would clean the carpet when they left....

I don't like people wearing outdoor shoes in my house as god knows what they have stood in (ever come home from a night out and worn your shoes indoors after using a toilet in a bar/club!!) I don't mind people wearing socks, that's preferred IMO.

I have a set of house shoes/slippers as does my wife.

I appreciate it may be strange to some but were all different :-)

its just feet, I really quite like peoples hands.