shooting partner wanted

410PHIL

Hi folks my regular shooting partner has moved away and I am now in a position to see if anyone would like to join me on my evening strolls around the High Peak,Derbyshire.

I have plenty of land of my own for fox,rabbit shooting and some bits here and there for pigeon and crow,

I have a shotgun certificater and an open fac. I am fully insured as must you be if your wanting to shoot on my land and we must have a daytime meet so we can iron out any questions either of us may have .

If you have land then thats great but also happy to have a newbie tag along as long as they are sensible and insured and dont rape my permission behind my back.

Hopefully this offer is of some use to someone and I hope to hear from someone soon

All the very best

Phil

Wish I was closer, would love the chance of an evening stroll and a crack at a few foxes/rabbits. Good luck in finding a suitable buddy.

If you're looking for a night out in northumberland I wouldn't bother asking on here ive tried and theres nothing going you be better off moving to somewhere else

If you're looking for a night out in northumberland I wouldn't bother asking on here ive tried and theres nothing going you be better off moving to somewhere else

Wasn't asking for a night out, I was just replying that I wished I was closer to high peaks as I wouldn't mind a night out. Coming on and asking for nights out shooting or just making a comment in reply to a post they are 2 different things.

sorry for Hi-jack

Love High Peak! I have a friend who's in Chappel en le frith who I visit occasionally (I am from sunny Essex). Lovely part of the world where you are. Do you get many rabbits in your area? When I visit my mate, I take the airgun for some serious squizzer bashing in his wood.

• 1 month later...

Hello 410 Phil, Steve Wood here from Romiley Stockport. I have been trying to get some shooting for a long time.

I am a retired butcher and have shot since I was a young man. I saw your post today and would love the opportunity to

come and see you. I know the High Peak area very well, I have nothing to offer you other than my butchering skills if required.

I would respect all stock and boundaries and if I fire three cartridges I have had a great day. I will look forward to hearing from you.