What chair?

I bought 2 green folding camp chairs from B&M for £9. They have lasted me a year so far and they do the job. Ok they aren't high, but they are good enough for sitting in the hide and they also have a cup holder.

+1, cheap as chips and quite light weight,

Atb

Flynny

• 4 weeks later...

Ive used a few difrent chairs so far but theyve all been to low untill i found a fold up bar stool in b&ms its 100 cm high by the time it sinks a bit its perfect i painted it grean brown and black because it woz chrome and i wouldnt be without it i can sit in complete comfort see over the top of my net i get a perfect view all round if i want i can shoot sitting and just lean the gun over the net i cant stand looking through camo net it gives me a headache so as long as i sit still and make a good hide it works a treat

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately those tripod stools never last, and are a nightmare to sit on anything other than concrete as the legs are like spears and will drive into the ground at any opportunity as you will find out.

Sold hundreds of the Bergara chairs, if you are serious about pigeon shooting then it's a very good investment. Not the lightest (2.9kg) or the cheapest (£67) but on balance probably the best on market: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/220178-bergara-folding-shooting-seat-l67/ . Better than sitting uncomfortably or having to replace cheap items when they buckle.

Unfortunately those tripod stools never last, and are a nightmare to sit on anything other than concrete as the legs are like spears and will drive into the ground at any opportunity as you will find out.

Sold hundreds of the Bergara chairs, if you are serious about pigeon shooting then it's a very good investment. Not the lightest (2.9kg) or the cheapest (£67) but on balance probably the best on market: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/220178-bergara-folding-shooting-seat-l67/ . Better than sitting uncomfortably or having to replace cheap items when they buckle.

I use a Bergara seat, good adjustment options, and you can shoot sitting down!