Proposal to introduce road pricing

JJaxeman

Signed but this is like the 3rd i have signed for the same thing.

Did you all know you need to wait for an Email and click on the link to ACTUALLY sign the petition?

Just filling in the bits on the page don't sign it you have to click a link in an email they send you ???

Still waiting for mine

LG

What I find so bloody amazing about this government is that they've taxed us more and more in every possible way over what is it 20 million working in the population all paying extortionate amounts of every conceivable tax but still it's not enough to keep this country in credit. What are they spending it on??? No don't answer that it'd be the biggest post on here ever ???

Our lives are being interferred with at every turn, we are being ground down by taxes and expenses and yet nobody speaks out, nobody makes enough noise to stop it. When Maggie (bless her) tried to introduce the poll tax (which in my opinion was one of the fairest taxes of all) people took to the streets in protest and that was the end of that one. Why not now when Mr Bliar and his mates are bleeding us dry.

What I find so bloody amazing about this government is that they've taxed us more and more in every possible way over what is it 20 million working in the population all paying extortionate amounts of every conceivable tax but still it's not enough to keep this country in credit. What are they spending it on??? No don't answer that it'd be the biggest post on here ever ???

Our lives are being interferred with at every turn, we are being ground down by taxes and expenses and yet nobody speaks out, nobody makes enough noise to stop it. When Maggie (bless her) tried to introduce the poll tax (which in my opinion was one of the fairest taxes of all) people took to the streets in protest and that was the end of that one. Why not now when Mr Bliar and his mates are bleeding us dry.

More to the point IF the last installment of the WW2 debt or i think 500 million a year was paid this year where will the future 500 million go?

Straight into their back pockets thats where. We are so used to paying Tax for the Bill that we won't think twice about continuing to pay for it and they will keep shtum and pocket it :angry:

Lets face it our Tax won't go down in relativity as were SAVING 500 million a year they will continue to squeeze us reguardless.

At least Highway men wore masks :angry:

LG

It makes me laugh to hear the "I won't pay it" arguement.

Yes you will. In the same way you refused to pay the...............

Higher petrol costs, tobacco, Poll Tax, Council Tax increases etc etc etc.

All the voices who shout about it turn into the pathetic whimpers when push comes to shove. That's why they keep doing it. ???

All the voices who shout about it turn into the pathetic whimpers when push comes to shove. That's why they keep doing it. :angry:

???

If this system is introduced you'll have no choice to pay it if you want to drive without fines. Just like we all will have to pay for our own ID Cards.

And for those that mist my earlier post, the overall costs generated by it will be:

60 Billion to introduce.

6 Billion a year to run.

Now get signing ???

On top of this massive increase in tax, you will be tracked. Somebody will

know where you are at all times.

They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit you can expect a NIP with your monthly bill.

If you care about our freedoms and stopping the constant bashing of the driver/rider, please sign the petition on No 10's new website.

Please pass this on to anyone who owns a car/motorcycle. It affects them

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/

YOU are ALL lucky at the moment.

I have had one of these devices in my van for over a year. Fitted by h/o and we had NO BLOODY CHOICE>

I even have to key in to the machine why I have stopped the vehicle, if I stop for more than 5 minutes.

A BLOODY NIGHTMARE !!!!!, AND AS SOON AS MY 6 NUMBERS COME UP the first thing I will do is go out to my van and SMASH THE BA&^&***** TO PIECES.

AND PAY THE FINE GLADLY.

???:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dave K

I love trackers I had them fitted to all our vans and now productivity has gone up significantly and I can tell when drivers clear off and do their own thing :lol:

But theres lots of bad PR about road pricing and the fact is if they implemented it properly by taking tax off fuel and stopping road tax and only taxing on the busy commuter routes I'd be for it as the average motorist would be far better off. But with the underhanded labour government being after every penny it can get I'd be totally against it. What i can say is the trackers we have do seem to have a lot of downtime and if the power supply to them is interupted it just looks like you haven't turned the car on :P

Now I'm not for one minute suggesting that you do not sign it, but will it do any good?

Will Tony go "Oh look at this, the public seem to be against it. I don't think we will introduce it because it seems that we will be penalising the motorist"?

Answers on a postcard to .................................

right that's it!

i'm emmigrating!

???

:angry::angry::angry: knew you'd see my side eventualy :angry::lol::P:P :o

Martin ,,,, already out of the hell-hole called blimey blighty

and if anyone is interested, i am seriously looking for machinist's here, cant find the right people with a good background in engineering.

so if you can run an NCmachine girl give me a shout

What people do not seem able to grasp is that it takes X amount to run a country for a year. Where the country gets it's money from is up to the party in power. How that monies is made up in this government, is decided by Gordon Brown and the Prime Minister.

Traditionally Labour has been for higher taxes on the rich / better off, not anymore! New Labour are Tory to the bone, tax the less well off to help the better off. I can imagine the talk at number 10 "We need more money." " We have taxed everything up to the hilt, how are we going to get more out of them?" "I know we wont tell them it's a tax. " "They really are as thick as pig ****, must be to keep voting us back in. So we will defiantly get away with it."

So it goes and every election we fall for the spiel. Only the Government knows how much it costs to run the country for a year and they are not telling.

Tiercel

All the voices who shout about it turn into the pathetic whimpers when push comes to shove. That's why they keep doing it. :P

"THE POLL TAX" :good:

This just ain't gonna happen, with the Britsh people needing there Cars so much and it costing as much as it dose already We will not put up with something like this and the UK WILL RIOT. Like they did with the poll tax (which party brought that in ? ) . TORY AND LABOUR INCREASE TAX'S.

PELTMAN :lol:

right that's it!

i'm emmigrating!

:lol:

:P:good::lol: knew you'd see my side eventualy :lol::lol: :( :lol::lol:

and if anyone is interested, i am seriously looking for machinist's here, cant find the right people with a good background in engineering.

Hmmm my Mother was canadian and I have engineering in mi back ground and I have relatives over there

perhaps this is my call......ok back to reality what s**thole country this is :lol:

right that's it!

i'm emmigrating!

i can do anything for the right price.

whats the pay like?

right that's it!

i'm emmigrating!

whats the pay like?

Be sure to negotiate a parking spot for that broom of yours :lol::no::no:

Martin watch out The Ice Princess cometh :o

:no::no::lol:

right that's it!

i'm emmigrating!

:P:good::lol: knew you'd see my side eventualy :(

whats the pay like?

Be sure to negotiate a parking spot for that broom of yours :lol::lol::lol:

Martin watch out The Ice Princess cometh :o

:no::no::no:

OH NO, what have i done :no:

suprisingly enough the following link gives a great look at the province, city and its suroundings, i found it very informative,,,,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton,_Alberta

now the downside to this is will scaffy let you shop ???????

i think not when he see's the following link

http://www.westedmontonmall.com/home/default.asp

nice place to not take the women :lol: :o unless of cource you go to the wild west

http://www.shootingcentre.com/index.php?area_id=1000

browse at your own risk :lol::lol:

Martin