How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2007

plexer

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove round saturday and found nothing again, so packed up and went to watch the F.A **** final. BOOOOOOORING. Should have carried on reccying.

Out on Sunday still very slow but managed 38 pigeons.

New Total - 5321.

Dave K

Got 59 on peas with the old man yesterday morn, before being rained off. Went on same field again today on my own(9am-3pm) and shot another 111 from a hide in the dyke. Learnt from yesterdays shoot and set up in a far better place today. Glad i took plenty of drink with me.

Correction from ultimate hunters score-only woodies count. 5639 -8 = 5631 + 170= 5801

Went out on Saturday with Martin Cavie, Farmerguy.22 and Ferretboy111 on FB111's permission and between us we shot 77 pigeons over peas.

Have to say weather was not ideal being extremely Hot and still, but still we got some.

New Total 5905

SS :good:

Quick note, me and MC had tweo magnets out one with Hypa FLappers and one with ordinary plastic deeks on and there was no discernable difference between them in terms of birds coming to one more than the other. Both worked well. Have to say though, that the action of the Hypa Flappers when going looked much more realistic (to human eyes) than a lump of plastic going round.