Any Rugby Fans:6 Nations

Aled

I thought that was a poor advert for the fine game of Rugby Union. Both sides were bad although Wales slightly less than France. The ref poor. The idiot commentators just that. Idiots. I'm an ex prop and when a prop gets man of the match you know it's been a dire game.

The Welsh will be crowing about it though.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot better from Wales and Sam W leading the way as Captain,i thought webb played very well and Mike Phillips had better keep looking over his shoulder.

AVB almost all the Refs decisions were upheld in the replays and to say the ref was poor is bad form,for the most he kept the game flowing.Gethin Jenkins played a blinder and was there for all the important moments,he played out of his socks.

Your at the wind up! Although it wasnt free flowing expansive rugby wales dominated and can hardly be described as dire.

What decisions did the ref get wrong?? As for the commentators i agree

The scrums, the offside line and in particular the yellow card.

I'm an ex-tighthead. I have no problem with props winning man of the match. Jack McGrath won man of match for Leinster last weekend. Cian Healy has won a few. I personally think Sam Warburton was man of the match.

I can only assume you were watching the opinionated and biased BBC coverage. I can't watch it. Living where I live I have the option of watching rte footage - informed and knowledeable commentators.

I'm an ex-tighthead. I have no problem with props winning man of the match. Jack McGrath won man of match for Leinster last weekend. Cian Healy has won a few. I personally think Sam Warburton was man of the match.

I can only assume you were watching the opinionated and biased BBC coverage. I can't watch it. Living where I live I have the option of watching rte footage - informed and knowledeable commentators.

I have no problems with props winning man of match either. But when they do it's a particularly dull match (unless you happen to be the said prop of course).

Perhaps I'm being unfairly harsh but as an independant I found it a very dull match.

The scrums, the offside line and in particular the yellow card.

Most of the decisions in the scrums were fair,as for the yellow card, he had warned them on numerous occasions to bind properly and stop pulling each other down, they ignored it and paid the price,it is about time refs started to come down on the collapsing of scrums, it is hard enough to bind these days with the new rues in place without props trying to outwit each other away from the ref to get a penalty.

The off side line is there, the ref warns you it is there you ignore you pay the price.

Most of the decisions in the scrums were fair,as for the yellow card, he had warned them on numerous occasions to bind properly and stop pulling each other down, they ignored it and paid the price,it is about time refs started to come down on the collapsing of scrums, it is hard enough to bind these days with the new rues in place without props trying to outwit each other away from the ref to get a penalty.

The off side line is there, the ref warns you it is there you ignore you pay the price.

Good post