Bisley

deadeye ive

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FM, not sure if ive seen yours will have a look in a min.

I have just done the maths and we are well on the way to being able to afford some more lanes.

I have a few things to work out regarding who we are hiring the lanes from as BASC wont allow non members to shoot. So am looking at other options.

However here is a screen shot of all the money i have recieved (still here, not cashed)

As you can see, we are covering our backs by quite a margin (if my maths is correct) (clays will cover themselves)

This is working on the assumption of:

Sat:

2 lanes @ 100yards all day (£66.40 each)

1 Lane @ 200yards all day (£66.40)

Sun:

1 lane @ 300yards all day (£66.40)

1 lane @ 600yards all day (£66.40)

doc1ey3.jpg

Nick,

To confirm the lanes we ahve the 100 and 200 on saturday as posted, we have the clays in the morning (sunday) and we have 600 on sunday PM.

I am not sure we originally asked for 300. I will check with the range office tomorrow and confirm then.

I must make the point that everyone who is shooting on either day MUST be either a member of the NRA or an affiliated club (BASC, BSRC, NSRA Etc) If you cannot produce a membership card when asked for it you will not be allowed to shoot.

Sorry guys but I don't make the rules but as all the ranges are in my name you will have to stick by them.

saturday, rifles all day @ 100 and 200 yards

saturday eve, watch stuartP eat alot

sunday Clays for 3 hours (forgotten exactly when)

and at the same time and for the whole day rifles @ 600yards (also adding 300)

there is a sticky topic up the top.

Nick,

Do we need lanes Sunday morning if we are shooting clays?

Are there enough non clayshooting people to warrant having 2 rifle lanes at the same time I guess is the question?

Drovers is shooting (at) the clays he just hasn't told you yet.

I can't wait for this year just so the 'me eating' story (which seems to have grown over the last 9 months) will be laid to rest :good:

I will eat a proper lunch this year, not a couple of pints of cider like last year..

Nick,

Do we need lanes Sunday morning if we are shooting clays?

Are there enough non clayshooting people to warrant having 2 rifle lanes at the same time I guess is the question?

Drovers is shooting (at) the clays he just hasn't told you yet.

I can't wait for this year just so the 'me eating' story (which seems to have grown over the last 9 months) will be laid to rest :good:

I will eat a proper lunch this year, not a couple of pints of cider like last year..

the sunday rifle ranges on 300 and 600 will be all day (even while clay shooters are shooting)

if we get a few more heads together than i might book a 100 yard as well, if people think that might be useful.

I will add him to the clay shooting list when i get his money, keeps it simple that way.

That doesn't sound like any of the ones I have seen Martin, you must be very lucky!

Mind you you will be smack bang in the middle of 2,500+ bikers that weekend so good luck with it :good:

If it's raining I will test the strength of my marriage and put a call in for a lift home :good:

I am day tripping on the Sunday.

Camping I will leave to Pin and Quentin Crisp.

EDIT:

Matt and Bazza - Mungler cabs will do the driving. You two need to pull your fingers out get cheques off to Nick for £55 to cover the Sunday shooting activities. Also, start being nice to Stuart as we will be having to handle his weapon quite extensively.

Then I am officially a pansy, I have spent more years than I can remember camping at Bisley during the Imperial Fortnight and to be honest if it comes down to a toss up between sleeping on the ground or in a bed then a bed wins every time.

Anyway I need to be suitably refreshed to whip the mungler at clays on the sunday after his horrendous drive down in the rain and roadworks :good::yes::blush::good: :good:

Anyway I need to be suitably refreshed to whip the mungler at clays on the sunday after his horrendous drive down in the rain and roadworks :good::yes::blush::good: :good:

Since I tossed my cap in the ring I feel it might be a 4 way fight for the clays :lol: