Shooting show

marcus94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im there now setting up, its busy everywhere but airsoft which looks like a ghostown, they were all up late last night playing call of duty!

lol hope your pitch is not toooo close, I don't intend ln getting mixed up with those bad boy's. What's the ground like ??? Wet obviously, mudy ? Once you've unpacked if your short of anything let me know, I'll bring it up. (Within reason)

Just got back, left early this morn. 100mls each way. I had advanced bought ticket, apart from being £2 cheaper didn't see any other benefits. Parked no problem but still a bit of a walk (lucky it wasn't chucking it down) Every thing was there as expected and a lot less crowded than the Saturday i went last year. I didn't bother eating there as i had a good breakfast before i left home, we all know about the rip off prices.

Ordered and got moulds taken for some Emtec Noisebreakers super fast process and a nice bloke who did it, paid £80 as show offer, don't know how much cheaper than usual.

Did a couple of laps and came home (feeling a bit .... at the moment) or i would have stayed longer.

ps. Did a classic got my ticket out to go in and ................... Left my licence at home :blush: oh well prob saved me a few quid.

I went today.

Bumped into PhilR, and met a number of forum members and customers.

Had a chat with David Ilsley and a very productive meeting with two men from Turkey; more to follow in due course.

Plenty of stands and well laid out, not too crowded. I'll certainly explore the possibility of having a stand at next years show.

webber

Went yesterday and it is quite big. The only cartridges there seemed to be ones stand with two Hull options. Comp X were £42 a slab. Not worth the carry back to the car really. More deals were seen on CF and RF shells.

Some nice guns, and a lot of guns there. Prices didn't seem that cheap, but you get a huge range to choose from in one place. Busy to start but thinned out.