I've never a Crow this smart, have you?

KFC

When I was a trainee keeper I met this old retired keeper bloke and he was telling me about the old days when they could chuck poison about for birds of prey and crows, and when he was only a lad he was amazed at how clever crows could be. the other keeper said to him lets see how clever they really are and wrote "poison" on some eggs that were doped up, I never asked if the crows avoided them or not but thought it was quite funny. It's interesting that crows can communicate and warn others of danger

I hope that all of you people who shoot them are feeling guilty now. :whistling:

I have always liked our crow friends not so bothered about shooting pigeon would love to knock a few seagulls off nasty things. :good:

If you have seen a new born lamb with its eyes pecked out you would know why.

I hope that all of you people who shoot them are feeling guilty now. :whistling:

I have always liked our crow friends not so bothered about shooting pigeon would love to knock a few seagulls off nasty things. :good:

As a keeper I've witnessed them decimate a covey of Partridge chicks so I don't feel guilty. :shoot:

If you have seen a new born lamb with its eyes pecked out you would know why.

You are probably rite there if it was my lambs I would be first the first to grab my gun but then lots of birds and or animals are quite happy to catch other animals and birds and rip them to peaces and eat them while they are still alive.

we see it on TV all of the time a big bird catches an animal and takes it up to the nest and rips it to peaces and feeds it to there young why do they not kill it first that is where we are different to animals well most of us are thank god.

Edited by four-wheel-drive