Norfolk Flush

hitclays

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, where shall i leave them when we get there? or if you see, me and the wife, we'll be the confused looking pair, with 2 blonde haired girls aged 6 & 11, then say hi, and i'll hand them over

NOOooooooooooooooo Thats how he got into trouble before :shock:

I have a pair of peltors your lad can borrow, i'll also bring a big handful of the E A R classic ear plugs, just in case anyone need any. Joy's of working as an offshore safety advisor

i think leeds chimp should show you the ropes and go round with you. as a thank you , of course.

Hi Alan,

I've got some additional guns if its ok.

Team 1

D Cross

M Taylor

P Watkins

A Louth

Team 2

Steve C

Pip

John Loveday

?? I will find someone - If not I'm sure there will be a few singles on the day.

Steve

Gosh there are some rough diamonds in that line up Steve :lol::lol::lol:

I cant make this shoot as I have our club clay shoot tomorrow but I will try and get to Kirton next Sunday :good:

Regards

H

Gosh there are some rough diamonds in that line up Steve :lol::lol::lol:

I cant make this shoot as I have our club clay shoot tomorrow but I will try and get to Kirton next Sunday :good:

Regards

H

I will do my very best to be down Kirton as well next sunday hcc, however if the weather holds it could be a 7 day 80+ hour week at work...

Alan,

Jo and I had a great time today!! Thank you very much for inviting us. We both did better than we expected, but more importantly we had great fun and met some lovely people. Could you let me know when you have other events lined up that are open for all?

Cheers Dave & Jo

Thanks to Alan who put on a great layout as always.

Good to see faces from the forum as always, and thanks to Wayne ( Motty) who joined our team, was great to meet a top bloke after speaking many times through PM's and the forum.

Cos

Thanks to Alan who put on a great layout as always.

Good to see faces from the forum as always, and thanks to Wayne ( Motty) who joined our team, was great to meet a top bloke after speaking many times through PM's and the forum.

Cos

+1

Thoroughly enjoyable. Rain stopped just before we started and started again just after we finished - perfect!