A1 decoys

Davyo

Used them a fair bit. Some of the gear not as strong as i need but you get what you pay for. I had a problem with the arms on my rotary which they sorted straight away. I went to the store and collected one that they had used for a photo shoot. Very helpful.

Nearly every thing I have bought from them has been defective in some way or of poor quality. They ignored an email I sent them about [the last] purchase I made from them which was ignored. Went via eBay and their reply was poor.

Sorry my first post is so negative but their equipment seems very poor quality.

Guest rimotu66

Nearly every thing I have bought from them has been defective in some way or of poor quality. They ignored an email I sent them about [the last] purchase I made from them which was ignored. Went via eBay and their reply was poor.

Sorry my first post is so negative but their equipment seems very poor quality.

Great first post, you don't work for another supplier do you ? :lol::lol:

I tend to be uncomfortable when we get posts criticising suppliers/shops.

Firstly, we only ever hear one side of the story.

Secondly, everybody makes mistakes, or has a bad day and should be given the chance to sort things out and get back on track.

It seems for every complaint we see, there are always loads of other very satisfied customers prepared to say so.

Companies that are really bad, usually go out of business (no names, no pack drill).

A1Decoys has offered a direct email addy to resolve any issues outstanding and thats fair enough for me.