Oscar Pistorious

bullet boy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty, even if he thought he had an intruder, who shoots indiscriminately through a closed door ?

I think you have to have lived in South Africa to understand.

He's certainly guilty - the question is of what? Manslaughter or 1st degree murder.

I think shooting 4 shots downward,through a shut door aiming at your own toilet,having put your legs on.......................needs a good brief or a major police howler....he has the resources for the brief and the SA police have history ..obviously gotta believe in innocnet until proven blah blah...but from what ive read he does'nt have a leg to stand on..

Guys before you cast judgment, look at the type of crimes committed against whites in South Africa. Why don't you google farm attacks and see what comes up? That sort of crimes are not limited to farms tho.

Quite right. House invasions with torture and rape are not uncommon.

What I can not understand is that he was in bed with her and thought there was an intruder in the flat, yet didn't think to tell her? Yes she was in the loo, so how did he not suss it? No way could someone drag her off to the loo to rape her without waking him.

If it was an intruder and he shot him how would you explain that to your partner who you left sleeping "Sorry love, I didn't want to wake you up! "