Do I or don't i ?????

Will Poon

The situation is this I'll probably feel a plonker after posting this, I've an ESP reg shoot tomorrow at my usual place Catton hall. I've won my class since January and so of course I want to make it a hatrick tomorrow BUT I don't have my sporter to use only my trap gun which i use for DTL, it's heavy and longer and have tighter chokes that I'm use to.

I did practise a lot with it at sealand shooting club last Tuesday with plenty of skeet, ABT and sporting layout I did ok ish :/

So do I risk using it tomorrow and make an absolute fool of myself and risk lowering my average scores by going in guns blazing :ninja:

Or simply give it a miss ???

Edited by Willpoon

I hear what your saying dashman, but I'm not fortunate enough to have the luxury of travelling to various other grounds for reg comps as work beckons :/

Any way please remind me not to use my trap gun for sporting uses next time :lol: should have stayed in bed.

What I learnt today was 3/4 choke is not a very forgiving choke you have to be bloody accurate with it.

Mind you on the plus side it did only cost me £2.00 for the reg shoot :yes: and I met some of the PW northern shooters for the charity bash magman , maglad and shoot and be safe plus our captain Mr Potter was somewhere around.

Part of team norgas were there as well, nice to have a chat with them when I can :)

67 ex 100 before anyone asks :sad1: