walking dead

darren m

what the F word !!!

now what , this series just gets weirder , how much longer will it run

who the fudge are the people at terminus ???

when will it be back

I heard they are cannibals also on the site I watch it on,

October next season starts its always feb and oct when it comes back on screen

I heard another 2 seasons in the offing ?

Beth I think was snatched by another character we havnt seen yet (who is in comics) possibly trying to out run the hunter "canibals" or the bikers dal was with and snatched her to save her. there is a few things that once you have watched they clearly link to the comic. inside terminus are without fail the hunters and canibals. wer also yet to see the comics biggest villian Negan and his best friend, a baseball bat called Lucille that he batters walkers and survivors to death with for sport lol so next season can only get better.

Beth I think was snatched by another character we havnt seen yet (who is in comics) possibly trying to out run the hunter "canibals" or the bikers dal was with and snatched her to save her. there is a few things that once you have watched they clearly link to the comic. inside terminus are without fail the hunters and canibals. wer also yet to see the comics biggest villian Negan and his best friend, a baseball bat called Lucille that he batters walkers and survivors to death with for sport lol so next season can only get better.

Spoilers! - Can't wait now though!