Do you really want this lot

Fisherman Mike

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could have the mighty political elite,who brought this country to it's knees by squandering and misusing its assets.

Not sure about 50 years,but my kids will be paying for the established politicians idiocy for a long time

Yes I personally do, have a look at the crackpots that have come from all the three traditional parties and the convictions and prison terms handed out. Nigel has a fairly new party by comparison to those like the Liberals and conservative even Labour, new labour, new- newer Labour etc. and like a new garden it needs some weeding to get into shape. I should like to look at some serious weeding in all those parties.

Set us back 50 years? sounds good to me actually as it pre-dates that which the public actually said yes to. The rest? European birds directive, failed euro experiment, more new laws from persons we the public did not elect. All these thing shouldn't exist and 50 years ago we had more jobs than people, better education and apprentice training, a car trade that was exporting and the envy of the world. Set us back 50 years yes please, bring it on sooner the better

Do you really want this lot to have a say in the future of Britain's Politics ???

Yes please.UKIP don't have the monopoly on idiots. I thought you didn't consider them a threat FM? Now you're claiming they'll set us back 50 years! It'll take more than deodorant to convince me of the sincerity of your smilie emoticon. Not long now...don't forget to vote. :good:

Yes I personally do, have a look at the crackpots that have come from all the three traditional parties and the convictions and prison terms handed out. Nigel has a fairly new party by comparison to those like the Liberals and conservative even Labour, new labour, new- newer Labour etc. and like a new garden it needs some weeding to get into shape. I should like to look at some serious weeding in all those parties.

Set us back 50 years? sounds good to me actually as it pre-dates that which the public actually said yes to. The rest? European birds directive, failed euro experiment, more new laws from persons we the public did not elect. All these thing shouldn't exist and 50 years ago we had more jobs than people, better education and apprentice training, a car trade that was exporting and the envy of the world. Set us back 50 years yes please, bring it on sooner the better

Bloody hell Kent. Told you we had more in common than you would like! Only joking...good post.

lol. very good. :good:

Come on Mike you can do better than that.

How about the institutional racism on the Labour controlled Harrow council? Yvette Wheeler was very quiet on that one on Thursday nights question time.

Or worse still (from the same council) benefit fraud and paedophilia.

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/11189963.Labour_council_candidate_suspended_following_benefit_fraud_conviction/?ref=nt

Edited by poontang

i think all parties are pretty poor right now, we need a party that will listen to what the electorate wants and not just jump from one ridiculous scheme to the next to win marginal votes & further our ridiculas PC culture.

im gonna be waiting i long time.......

Do you really want this lot to have a say in the future of Britain's Politics ???

What...This lot you mean?

hvr.jpg

No. No I don't.

They're a very dangerous bunch of power crazed dictators.

You don't have to listen to King Nigel to work that one out. Just ask the nearest Ukranian.

Come on Mike you can do better than that.

How about the institutional racism on the Labour controlled Harrow council? Yvette Wheeler was very quiet on that one on Thursday nights question time.

Or worse still (from the same council) benefit fraud and paedophilia.

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/11189963.Labour_council_candidate_suspended_following_benefit_fraud_conviction/?ref=nt

OK its a fair cop...Rumbled...Im just being antagonistic ...principally my post was for the benefit of PW members who only post on political issues .. I didn't want them to feel isolated from the rest of the forum. :lol::lol: :lol:

How about some more of the same from your beloved Tory party Mike

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/03/Tory-activist-every-muslim-expelled

wonder why this isn't all over the papers lol

You have made the fatal mistake of assuming from my previous avatar of Marge Farage that I vote Tory.... WRONG !

Just for you I've changed it :yes::lol:

Hey Maggie in her heyday would do me just fine, She pulled us up by the bootstraps after Labour darn near bankrupted us last time (why do people have short memories). The way I see it is Nigel is the only leader from then to speak his mind truthfully and stand true for Britain and the electorate.