4hrs police questioning for Games shooter

Peskyfoxs

sorry but if I was the copper, I would have taken her under arrest to a desert island and questioned her for at least 3 years :lol::lol: :lol:

tidy bit of stuff that,,,

why are all the women at our clay ground like roasted pigs and over cooked

atb Evo

News articles are much different when you know the people behind the stories.

Your spot on there. Ive known a couple of people that were made to look like model citizens and pillars of the community by national newspapers, when in reality they were very bad people.

No beans to spill, yes i have met her a few times. We were at a wedding reception at the CLA last week and she doesn't live a million miles from me either. Her dad is an unbelievable good shot, as is her boyfriend!

her dad can take the birds in front of you before you think they are shootable,

I remember her running about as a small child, she has changed.

Anyone know if the hotel listed a no guns rule in it's T & C's ? I would also be lodging a complaint against the police. Surely this tantamount to illegal detention, hope she gets her gun back in one piece, some plods are not too carful with them.

edit = typo

Edited by Sha Bu Le

Rachael has just moved over to the Olympic disaplins this year from sporting her dad and boyfriend are both world class shooters

The Olympic disaplins req a full squad so every one gets the same birds but not necessary in the same order.

This will be very good experance for her

Deershoter

No surprise with the last comment, Scottish Police - English Shooter. What exactly is that supposed to suggest, that the Scottish rozzers were victimising the girl? Are you really so narrow minded to believe that is true?

Typical tabloid sensationalised nonsense and of course all those that love to be outraged jump onto the back of it.

As it happens both ladies double trap squads had a filler, there were only 8 competitors shooting. One of the gents squads had a filler too.

She shot reasonably well as it happens, not that it mattered a jot as all she (they) were doing was keeping the clay firing programme/timings in sequence.

The issue is between the hotel and Rachel, if the police were called they are duty bound to turn up and given that the hotel would not let her keep her shotgun there the rozzers stored it for her, perhaps being sympathetic to her plight??

The event competitors (not fillers) were staying at the nearby Apex hotel that was completely secured with concrete blocks and fences, along with armed officers.

Incidentally the gun she shot with at the event was a Perazzi.

No surprise with the last comment, Scottish Police - English Shooter. What exactly is that supposed to suggest, that the Scottish rozzers were victimising the girl? Are you really so narrow minded to believe that is true?

Typical tabloid sensationalised nonsense and of course all those that love to be outraged jump onto the back of it.

As it happens both ladies double trap squads had a filler, there were only 8 competitors shooting. One of the gents squads had a filler too.

She shot reasonably well as it happens, not that it mattered a jot as all she (they) were doing was keeping the clay firing programme/timings in sequence.

The issue is between the hotel and Rachel, if the police were called they are duty bound to turn up and given that the hotel would not let her keep her shotgun there the rozzers stored it for her, perhaps being sympathetic to her plight??

The event competitors (not fillers) were staying at the nearby Apex hotel that was completely secured with concrete blocks and fences, along with armed officers.

Incidentally the gun she shot with at the event was a Perazzi.

Why the 4 hours or was that an exaggeration?

Why the 4 hours or was that an exaggeration?

I have no idea, however from the article alone it was just after 11pm arrival at the hotel until 2:30am conclusion, so 3.5hrs and assuming that there was not a police officer on site from the very beginning, it will be less than that.

Perhaps an amount of time with the police chatting to the complainant, possibly even given them some guidance on what is or not permitted under the law, a further amount of time with the police chatting to Rachel and then some time spent agreeing what was going to happen with her shotgun, etc. All conjecture of course as none of us know.

Anyhow, what is the relevance of your your question to my post?

Edited by grrclark