Latest pigeon outing

motty

Very good footage Motty and good shooting.

If you send me your mate Sam's address I will send him a set of ear plugs.

To be fair, he does normally wear plugs, but he forgot some, again. He was going to plug his ears with a bit of tissue paper, but we didn't have any of that with us, either.

Excellent video Motty , looks like you both shot very well indeed , looks like you had lots more chances at double than when we were last out together.

Thanks. Yeah they were coming a bit better than when we were on the beans, and I shot far better as well. I did shoot some lovely high driven birds that were too short notice to switch on the camera - so annoying!

******! I've just watched this back and I've realised I uploaded the same clips a couple of times. I also apologise for eating some hob nobs during filming. The noise isn't nice.

Good video. You got a couple of lovely quick doubles on that footage.

Cheers. I probably shoot my best when I've got less time to think.

******! I've just watched this back and I've realised I uploaded the same clips a couple of times. I also apologise for eating some hob nobs during filming. The noise isn't nice.

Were they chocolate Hobnobs or plain ones?

I did notice the same bird getting killed twice on occasion , are you sure the bag was not 12 and the footage edited poorly :lol:

Great shooting Motty.Some fantastic doubles. Do you have the camera filming all the time and cut out the quiet bits later or do you turn it on when you see a pigeon coming in ?

I turn on the camera when I see pigeons approach. I still get loads of footage that needs deleting because the pigeons turn away and don't make a shot. If I kept it rolling all day I would run out of space on the memory card and the batteries would die.

You will have to give me some pointers on how to shoot straight this season Wayne, you make it look incredibly easy!

Sometimes I make it look easy, other times I make it look harder than it should be.