Shooting 34 rabbits with trusty HW100s

NitroJoe

Thanks again for all the positive comment lads, much appreciated. Always get a good show of people making the effort to comment on PW, so thank you!

Well done again lads on another brilliant vid ! Good commentary and even better shooting, I take it the hw100's were fac ?

Atb Dave

Thanks Dave, both HW's are sub 12ft/lb although I am tempted by FAC air I must admit!

Spot on mate good shooting to,ive been thinking of getting a hw100.

Thanks! Cracking little air rifle, maybe not the prettiest but it's a real worker!

Very enjoyable and impressive just wondered what them rabbits eat out there to jump so high mine usually roll over when i shoot em not see how high they can jump :good:

very well done lads Brilliant shooting and video,

Thanks Stan. Hahaha, there's not been any shooting there before us, maybe they were just really surprised! :lol:

Well done nice shooting and video....cheers

Thanks Tony, when can we expect your next vid?!

Another top job on the rabbits and the video Joe :yes: Thanks for taking the time to do it and post :good::good:

Thanks Turbo, it's a pleasure as always :good:

Leave some for us !!

Nice shooting boys

BB

Nope, they're all mine! Haha There's plenty to share around I think!

A really excellent video guys with some excellent shooting there. Obviously you took a fair amount of time to put it all together which is generous of you

Thank you for the kind comment! I do enjoy the filming and editing but finding the time to do it can be tricky! :no: