Best sim only deals ?

Dbw1shrops

Hi all just My contract on 02 was due up on the 15th nov and I've changed it over to sim only, I know it was 2 weeks on contract then remainder on the new sim only but I've just received a txt of 02 saying I owe £33 due in 5 days ! This seems a bit much to me as it was only £35 a month on contract ? Any of the PW massive point me in the right direction as to a decent sim only package as I'm not happy with being ripped off ! 😡 I will call them and ask why the bill is to high as I'm seething at the minute lol

Atb Dave

Giffgaff - google them. You pay monthly (no contract) for 'goodybags' which can be from 5 pounds a month up depending on the level of service you want, or just PAYG.

If you are a low user - the 3-2-1 sim from Three is very good value. 3p per minute, 2p per sms, 1p per megabyte of data. Only thing with three is that it is 3G only, and if you are in rural areas, coverage may be spotty.

I am with o2 sim only and my bill never over £29 and im always on my iphone. I use wats app for pics and wifi were I can tho.

Consider Giffgaff - they run on the O2 network -

£12 a month you will get:

500 UK minutes

Unlimited UK texts

3 GB Internet

£15 per month

500 UK minutes

Unlimited UK texts

5 GB Internet

£18 per month

2,000 UK minutes

Unlimited UK texts

Unlimited Internet

Edited by aris

Ok thanks for all your comments I will be having a look at some of your suggestions tonight I originally wanted to do a deal on the I phone 6 as I've been with 02 for years now but they told me there are no deals to be had with the I phone 6 ??? I Can't believe that myself.

Atvb Dave

Bide your time on a PAYG sim until an iPhone 6 deal cones along.

One thing that may be a helpful factor, Giffgaff piggy-back on o2's network, so you'll get the same service and coverage that you've currently got with your current contract. May be a good/bad thing.

If you decide to go with them then if you PM me I can send you a free SIM I think.