David Cameron, story telling AGAIN

evo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

********. Wasn't declining prior to the Euro crisis when Europe was booming.

It wasn`t declining when Europe was booming because only the U.K. and Ireland opened their doors to the new eastern european countries, the other member states all opted for the transition period.From 2004-12 the new entrant immigrants piled into the U.K and Ireland.

I go to Central England to visit relatives and friends a couple of times a year and every time i go to the town centre and shops I hear less and less people speaking the English language. The EU is certainly doing what they have set out to do and that is to dilute the natives shall i say. I have no hope for any of our children of the near future and has put me of having children of my own.

Dead right, son of the only cow not to give milk isn't retiring to that part of the country, tory boys totally out of touch with the man on the ground.

Nigel has certainly got them panicking.....promises....promises....sad fact is the tory lot will fall for it... :lol:

Why can't he deliver on those pledges?

so are you saying Cameron will fullfill the promises ?? as said he failed last time, WHY did he fail ??

he failed because he is a letdown to his voters, my father always voted conservative but I,m sure he will be turning in his grave now,. I watched a program last night about most of Britain/London is owned by foreigners,, business,s ,,buildings,,the lot, I was amazed just how little Britain owns in its own country,

personally I agree UKIP are telling the people what they want to hear but will never have the clout to do anything about it,,well not yet anyway , but the conservatives/Cameron cannot do a thing without Europe,s say so,

its no wonder the country is regretting ever joining the EU,

we do nothing but give money away when we are struggling at home, it has become a total joke and to top it off the EU has now demanded money because the economy has improved

it just makes you laugh

Evo

this thread is nothing to do with being racist at all, I for one am NOT racist, I just can believe the bull Cameron has come out with today,

he knows his hands are tied behind his back by Europe whilst he gets a good kicking, he promised before and failed now he,s promising again and will probably 99% fail again,

Cameron has no balls where sticking up for this country is concerned, he and his government need to sort things out and very quickly otherwise he will NOT be ruling this country after the next election,

how people can believe a word the man says is beyond me,

as for ukip well they have the good ideas but will never be able to implement them due to not getting in power and as for labour , well he has got to be as much a puppet as Clegg

so who else is left,? Cameron is making false promises again in the hope of swaying the voting public his way but I for one will not believe his silly dreams

atb Evo

Agreed .... I have heard Ducks **** before.

hang on is this another thinly veiled racist rant? but yep Cameron belting away at the libs in the coalition, Cameron saying "he gets it" re immigration or is it simply May looming and UKIP boiling his water.

KW

Cameron could not ‘get’ the clap in a syphilitic whorehouse, as he continues to demonstrate himself to be nothing more than an impotent limp bell-end in the toxic chambers of the EU parliamentary Brussels brothel! :whistling:

Edited by STOTTO

All politicians of the recent era tell porkies, not just Cameron.

I think it is true to say that UKIP have indeed raised the issue much higher up the agenda, and Cameron is making some attempt to look at the problem (as well as protecting his personal political future).

On the total benefits (medical/housing/educational/financial/etc) issue, I see no reason why we should pay anything to any immigrant, EU or not. If they can't support themselves in this country then they are not contributing to this country, send them home or let their Nation State pay for their benefits.

This is not meant to be a racist comment, simply a practical one, what is so wrong with that!?

I think it is true to say that UKIP have indeed raised the issue much higher up the agenda, and Cameron is making some attempt to look at the problem (as well as protecting his personal political future).

On the total benefits (medical/housing/educational/financial/etc) issue, I see no reason why we should pay anything to any immigrant, EU or not. If they can't support themselves in this country then they are not contributing to this country, send them home or let their Nation State pay for their benefits.

This is not meant to be a racist comment, simply a practical one, what is so wrong with that!?

I like that idea! So they get the amount of benefit they would get in their own country but not paid out by us?

All of this makes me think that we do not like to many people coming in to our country and changing everything perhaps we are getting our cumeupence for what we did to America Canada Australia N/Z the native Americans/Abos etc was doing nicely until we decided to take over there country food for thought having said that I am still voting UKIP next time.

You are all living in cloud cuckoo land ...it would be ten times worse in this country than it is now under Fartage and his uKKKip Chronies...

Be careful what you wish (vote ) for or we will be returning to the sixties quicker than you can all say I Love Maggie Thatcher

Some of you need to get a grip and look what you have in this country....

Anyway back to the serious issue which no one has answered yet....

Is it worth backing Jimmy Bullard to win I'm a celebrity. ???

Edited by Fisherman Mike

You are all living in cloud cuckoo land ...it would be ten times worse in this country than it is now under Fartage and is uKKKip Chronies...

Be careful what you wish (vote ) for or we will be returning to the sixties quicker than you can all say I Love Maggie Thatcher

Mike stick to your gambling or fishing,,

we are trying to have a serious conflab regarding Mr Cameron our unelected PM and his puppet Mr clegg

paddy power will help you out with your Bullard question, Basically NO=ONE cares, just because your a conny :lol::lol: :lol:

atb Evo

You are all living in cloud cuckoo land ...it would be ten times worse in this country than it is now under Fartage and his uKKKip Chronies...

do you still see Doug McClure and Susan Penhaligon much then?

KW

Edited by kdubya

AMEN to that brother,

Atb

Flynny

It begs the question - should anyone in work be getting 'benefits'. The stats show that native brits are more likely to claim benefits than an immigrant and that immigrants are net benefit to the exchequer - even taking benefits into account.

The simple solution to this is to make work pay and rid society of in-work benefits, and benefits which make people better off when not working rather than in work.

How do we do this? Possibly raising the minimum wage, and greater house building to bring house prices and rent under control.

It begs the question - should anyone in work be getting 'benefits'. The stats show that native brits are more likely to claim benefits than an immigrant and that immigrants are net benefit to the exchequer - even taking benefits into account.

The simple solution to this is to make work pay and rid society of in-work benefits, and benefits which make people better off when not working rather than in work.

How do we do this? Possibly raising the minimum wage, and greater house building to bring house prices and rent under control.

the stats only show a certain age, and only those who work, they do not take into account those only on benefit ) how does that work then? or the estimated 2 million illegals or the simple fact that for every immigrant taking a low paid unskilled job that's one less available to our unskilled workforce who will be on benefit as a result.top and bottom of it is we dont need unskilled immigration we need skilled only (and after you have coughed up about 30K for medical care 1st as with the aussies)

KW

Edited by kdubya

I'm assuming the illegals all work - they are not entitled to benefits.. What puzzles me is how millions of migrants find work but native 'unemployed' couldn't find those jobs. Is it because they are financially better off on benefits? The whole benefit system has to change - but I can't see it happening unless there is a poll tax.

I'm assuming the illegals all work - they are not entitled to benefits.. What puzzles me is how millions of migrants find work but native 'unemployed' couldn't find those jobs. Is it because they are financially better off on benefits? The whole benefit system has to change - but I can't see it happening unless there is a poll tax.

Of course the illegals work but where does the money they earn go? er that will be straight out of the country and of course they still get the benefits of our NHS etc as they simply give another name. Oh and go to Poland and see the recruitment drive's via agencies then you will "figure out" why the natives cant get work.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/next-christmas-jobs-offered-polish-4709994

KW

Edited by kdubya

Of course the illegals work but where does the money they earn go? er that will be straight out of the country and of course they still get the benefits of our NHS etc as they simply give another name. Oh and go to Poland and see the recruitment drive's via agencies then you will "figure out" why the natives cant get work.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/next-christmas-jobs-offered-polish-4709994

KW

I suspect a large chunk goes on survival. Rent, food, transport. More to the point - where do the profits their employers generate go?

Though not the only reason, I think a large part of the UK's economic recovery very is due to the flexible labour market - in namely migrant workers. Is it economically viable in the long term? That remains to be seen.

You will not get much more than primary care on the NHS without an NHS number.

Edited by aris