BRITISH SHOOTING SHOW Sat 14th Feb

saggy61

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fister will you be going fully camo'd up ???

I'm not sure whether or not to get some new Tweeds and cravat for the show, or do I go dressed up in combats with all the gear hanging from every hook and bit of webbing available.

Or iI could hang around the B&b$ stand and join the walter there

Oh by the way I'm going Sat

All of the PW experts, that is steveyg, passionforangling etc are going on Sunday. They will be holding their own Q and A session in one of the bars at lunchtime if anyone is interested.

Gutted I'm going Friday!!

Can you ask them what cartridges we should use for pigeons and also what the best snap caps are for a single barrel side by side pump action shotgun please.

Gutted I'm going Friday!!

Can you ask them what cartridges we should use for pigeons and also what the best snap caps are for a single barrel side by side pump action shotgun please.

Well change your day Cosd. You will learn lots including the answers to your questions above.

I'll be there on the Sunday as last year i picked up a few deals that may not have been had the previous two days before. Saved a fair few quid but thats whats it all about

why pay out when you may not need to. Looking for decent boots or wellies this time around, maybe another scope for my rimfire or Wolverine.

Should be a decent day out.

Gareth

Marchwood are gone and history for Meopta. Viking Arms (Ruger/Merkel/Lapua/Sk ammo etc) handle Meopta now and WILL be at the show

Er, i dont even own any camo

Thanks for this Fister, i didn't realise Meopta had changed distributor. Hopefully someone will now start holding stock in East Anglia. I'm yet to see the new R2 2-12x50 in the flesh so to speak.

All of the PW experts, that is steveyg, passionforangling etc are going on Sunday. They will be holding their own Q and A session in one of the bars at lunchtime if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately I won't be going now so the Q and A will have to hold over until next year. I have a day out on Saturday with a potential Valentine and hopefully it will all go well and I'll meet my Valentine again for lunch on Sunday