Ched Evans..What are your thoughts.

Fisherman Mike

He should not be allowed to play.he did what he did and wasnt sent to prison for no reason.wether she was drunk or not it doesnt matter because no means no!nobody asks to be raped.as for the idiots threatening club family members with rape etc they need thrashing.they wouldnt like it if it was their mum/sister/wife etc.

and thereby lies the tale!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son was working away last year staying at a hotel, earlier in the evening he had been chatting to a local girl who was going out on the town, around 1am he had a knock on his bedroom door which he opened to find the night porter with the local girl wasted from a night on the pop, she walked into his room having told the night porter she was staying with my son, she didn't know his name but told the night porter he was the tall good looking lad from Manchester.

She then proceeded to strip off and get into his bed, she said that she didn't have money for a room or the taxi fare but she liked the look of him and was happy to spend the night with him.

you can see how easily this sort of thing can happen and how dangerous it could be, my lad thought it was a set up and he might be asked for cash or accused of rape the following morning.

He should not be allowed to play.he did what he did and wasnt sent to prison for no reason.wether she was drunk or not it doesnt matter because no means no!nobody asks to be raped.as for the idiots threatening club family members with rape etc they need thrashing.they wouldnt like it if it was their mum/sister/wife etc.

Em,she didnt say no.

Where are all the human rights hippies in all this surely his right to work is being removed

There are going to be a lot of embarrassed reporters and football types looking a bit silly if he clears his name

If he does can he take action against the likes of jessica ennis

On the hippy supject how many people do green peace have on the ground in syria not many I think

Where are all the human rights hippies in all this surely his right to work is being removed

There are going to be a lot of embarrassed reporters and football types looking a bit silly if he clears his name

If he does can he take action against the likes of jessica ennis

On the hippy supject how many people do green peace have on the ground in syria not many I think

His right to work exists like anyone else, ex-con or not. Nobody has said he can't work, he just didn't pass the interview stage for a couple of recent jobs he applied for.

Everyone needs to get over this boring subject. In the context of everything else that's going on in the World this is pretty bloody trivial.

If he wants a job he can keep sending his CV out like everyone else. He isn't owed a living you know.

sako751sg, on 10 Jan 2015 - 3:51 PM, said:

Em,she didnt say no.

Not an insignificant fact in the case, Ched Evans was not convicted of Rape he was convicted for not being able to see into the future. Mind you he had no self respect either, having sex with a girl his mate found drunk on the street.

Munzy, on 11 Jan 2015 - 9:35 PM, said:

His right to work exists like anyone else, ex-con or not. Nobody has said he can't work, he just didn't pass the interview stage for a couple of recent jobs he applied for.

That's not true, he didn't get the job because people threatened to kill the families of the directors of the club. These are the same people who threaten people who work with animals at medical research centres and dig up dead bodies.

Protest is one thing, threatening kids is something else entirely. He's done his time, now he needs to move on. Also, the British Government blocked his move to a foreign club, whats that about? they said he would be recalled to prison if he left the country but its not like he's going to do a runner is he?

Seems to me like a few MPs are just glad its taken the Westminster abuse scandal off the front pages.

Edited by Vince Green

No. He didn't get the Oldham job because Oldham decided not to give him a contract. It was their CHOICE. As for their reasons for not offering him a contract... maybe there is some truth in these allegations of threats, maybe not.

As for being allowed to leave the country, that is tied into the terms of his release as it will be for many convicted criminals post-release. It's not a special rule to hurt poor little Ched Evans.

No company should be FORCED to employ an offender if they don't want to.

As I said before, an offender is allowed the right to work again but they certainly aren't owed a job.

...Ched Evans was not convicted of Rape he was convicted for not being able to see into the future.

...I just checked, it was definitely a conviction for rape.

Whilst trial by PW is a standard practice we all enjoy let's not forget a real jury heard this case in full and reached their own guilty verdict.

...I just checked, it was definitely a conviction for rape.

Whilst trial by PW is a standard practice we all enjoy let's not forget a real jury heard this case in full and reached their own guilty verdict.

Well spotted!

His appeal against conviction is due to publish its decision in the autumn, until then he remains a CONVICTED RAPIST and is on the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER!

Fans complain that clubs do not listen to them, whether it be price, travel, kit, etc. On this occasion, lots of fans complained that they do not wish their club to hire a convicted rapist. In reality, this means they do not find young Ched a sympathetic character and have decided that their club can do without one more conceited, spoiled throbber.

For those who say there's a grand conspiracy and the victim "asked for it," etc, the jury didn't think so when they heard the evidence and that's that. He's supposed to be appealing against his conviction and let's see if that changes matters, although he still cheated on his girlfriend on the night in question, so he's still a scumbag.

If only he and his PR team had shown a little more humility when he was released, perhaps he'd be working - if you can call it that - now..?

Fans complain that clubs do not listen to them, whether it be price, travel, kit, etc. On this occasion, lots of fans complained that they do not wish their club to hire a convicted rapist. In reality, this means they do not find young Ched a sympathetic character and have decided that their club can do without one more conceited, spoiled throbber.

For those who say there's a grand conspiracy and the victim "asked for it," etc, the jury didn't think so when they heard the evidence and that's that. He's supposed to be appealing against his conviction and let's see if that changes matters, although he still cheated on his girlfriend on the night in question, so he's still a scumbag.

If only he and his PR team had shown a little more humility when he was released, perhaps he'd be working - if you can call it that - now..?

Is it fans though, this has got everyone talking about it. I overheard two people talking about it yesterday who thought it stinks he's not allowed to get back to his career and start making a living, the mother in law thinks he's innocent. The whole saga is splitting friends and families. The way I look at it is like this, those who think he's guilty without doubt and shouldn't go back into football are like the bunny huggers who disagree with hunting and killing animals for sport but go to tescos and buy there meat without giving it a second thought to where it came from or how it was raised. Those who have taken the time to look into might not like the chap or how footballers behave in general but wether there's blame on his part or not the girl isn't as innocent as she's being made out to be.

Is it fans though, this has got everyone talking about it. I overheard two people talking about it yesterday who thought it stinks he's not allowed to get back to his career and start making a living, the mother in law thinks he's innocent. The whole saga is splitting friends and families. The way I look at it is like this, those who think he's guilty without doubt and shouldn't go back into football are like the bunny huggers who disagree with hunting and killing animals for sport but go to tescos and buy there meat without giving it a second thought to where it came from or how it was raised. Those who have taken the time to look into might not like the chap or how footballers behave in general but wether there's blame on his part or not the girl isn't as innocent as she's being made out to be.

Splitting friends and families seems melodramatic - this is chip-wrapper news, nothing more!

Regardless of Twitter rumours, trial by TV and PR, he had a good serving of porridge following conviction. No doubt the defence team rubbished the character of the victim at trial, but he was still sent down. And he still cheated on his girlfriend, or was that somebody else's fault as well?

What any of this has to do with Tesco, hunting or battery farms is beyond me.

Splitting friends and families seems melodramatic - this is chip-wrapper news, nothing more!

Regardless of Twitter rumours, trial by TV and PR, he had a good serving of porridge following conviction. No doubt the defence team rubbished the character of the victim at trial, but he was still sent down. And he still cheated on his girlfriend, or was that somebody else's fault as well?

What any of this has to do with Tesco, hunting or battery farms is beyond me.

Did you not see the bit (b) how footballers behave in general (/b) and as for splitting families I mean that everyone has their opinion, right or wrong. The mother in laws nephew and her disagree to the point she's told him he's over reacting.