keg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really does pee me off why people have to slag the guy off for his feelings on animal rights there are loads of people that I think talk out of there backside but as the saying goes they have as much right to say whatever they like there are loads of singers actors that I think are really good but as people I would not cross the road to speak to them.

if you do not agree with what someone has to say you counter with what you think is correct in my eyes if you have to result down to insulting people you have lost the argument and just show your self up as as an fool.

It really does pee me off why people have to slag the guy off for his feelings on animal rights there are loads of people that I think talk out of there backside but as the saying goes they have as much right to say whatever they like there are loads of singers actors that I think are really good but as people I would not cross the road to speak to them.

if you do not agree with what someone has to say you counter with what you think is correct in my eyes if you have to result down to insulting people you have lost the argument and just show your self up as as an fool.

Or proove it by not proof reading your post!

Forget some of his idiotic views - he appeared on TV a year or two ago - just after a baby had been attacked by a fox. May, in his wisdom - without bothering with facts or his calling the parents liars - said a fox could never have done it. That is what makes him an idiot.

Agreed.

Forget his beliefs he has got to be in the top 10 if not 5 guitarist in the world.

I would have loved to be at Wembley. All I can do is watch the Video

I think he is a very good guitarist, but not in the same league as Joe Satriani or Nuno Bettencourt

Agreed he's much better than a couple of session men and back up guitarists :whistling::lol:

Billy Gibbons and John Petrucci take a bit of beating and Johnny Marr is up there in my top ten too.

Not being a particular fan of his music, I must admit I have a grudging respect for the guy. Designed and built his own signature guitar, has a sound that is instantly recognisable. Hugely influential great British rock guitarist in my view.

Yep you cant argue that he's recognised as one of the best by his peers world over.