Middle age excitement - what does it for you

Mungler

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing my wife come out of the shower in the morning.

A crisp and sunny morning knowing there are no kids to stop me going out shooting.

Looking at the scan picture my eldest sent a few weeks ago and grinning from ear to ear knowing i will soon be a granddad.

Feeling proud of my other son with the grades he is getting at uni.

Getting a skype call from both of above sons.

And again sons coming home to visit.

The look on the faces of work mates half my age when they realise the old man is stronger and faster than them

The rest of the stuff is what it has always been,fast cars, loud music,getting out,having fun

So many lads of a certain generation had sexual tastes forged by thumbing Kay's catalogue, the merest hint of a nipple was the nut buster!!!

True. It might explain my secret longing for ladies in Damart thermals and industrial strength foundation garments. Also, lads these days will never know the simple pleasure of finding a few discarded pages from a Razzle or Fiesta in the woods.

True. It might explain my secret longing for ladies in Damart thermals and industrial strength foundation garments. Also, lads these days will never know the simple pleasure of finding a few discarded pages from a Razzle or Fiesta in the woods.

Eh? Isnt it? Jumpers for goal posts, young boys foraging in hedgerows. Golden days eh? Isnt it?

Of course nowadays, WE are the people who leave those pages for the youngsters to find.

Aah, the circle of life..

Profound.

So many lads of a certain generation had sexual tastes forged by thumbing Kay's catalogue, the merest hint of a nipple was the nut buster!!!

I remember those days. I used to sell to the catalogues when I worked for Sony. When a new one came out nobody turn to our pages to look at the product, they turned straight to the lingerie pages.

"Tanga briefs in 3 colours with cotton lined gusset".....

I'm sure middle age is simply a state of mind which gives the comfort that you havent totally lost it yet - your mind that is - old age is when you lose it.

Or maybe its just having tea by the fire rather than drinking it standing up doing something. Yes make mine fish and chips please.