UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

The Daily Mail that renowned left wing rag :lol: ............................UKIP are a joke party its a shame they do have some good ideas its just well the people they attract :whistling: sorry and all that i am sure all the PW UKIP supporters are lovely people no genuinely i do, all political parties have them its just to become a UKIP candidate you have to be bonkers its almost a prerequisite.

Reasons why please?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Daily Mail that renowned left wing rag :lol: ............................UKIP are a joke party its a shame they do have some good ideas its just well the people they attract :whistling: sorry and all that i am sure all the PW UKIP supporters are lovely people no genuinely i do, all political parties have them its just to become a UKIP candidate you have to be bonkers its almost a prerequisite.

She raised a valid question ( i will not be voting UKIP BTW) Wind power is the biggest white elephant we have seen in years, expensive, does not stand up as a business case when subsidies are removed and without stating the obvious, only works when the wind is blowing.

I don't think they are electable but they are talking about things others dare not.

After New Communism, if you voiced any opinion on anythung apart from the official line, you were classed as an extremist.

Reasons why please?

chrisjh doesn't do reasons, nor debate. He ignores all links and logic which contradicts his ramblings and merely dreams up another while neatly avoiding those instances in which his ramblings have been proved wrong by totally ignoring them.

I suspect he is a Green party member, or CND as they used to be known.

Whereas to be a Labour MP you are bonkers,just a few of the many things said.

Diane Abbott

Britain’s first black woman MP, wrote on the internet chat website Twitter: “White people love playing ‘divide & rule’. We should not play their game.”

Jack Dromey

The shadow minister tweeted a picture of himself with a postal worker.

His caption said: "With Gareth Martin, the ***** from the Erdington Royal Mail Sorting Office. A great guy!"(the censored word is one used is a derogatory term for the travelling community)

Austin Mitchell

Mr Mitchell had said Labour would hold on to the seat in May even if its candidate was a "raving alcoholic sex paedophile"

Cameron dare not stop Pfizer because he dare not offend the US in any way.Roll up rapists

Whereas to be a Labour MP you are bonkers,just a few of the many things said.

Diane Abbott

Britain’s first black woman MP, wrote on the internet chat website Twitter: “White people love playing ‘divide & rule’. We should not play their game.”

Jack Dromey

The shadow minister tweeted a picture of himself with a postal worker.

His caption said: "With Gareth Martin, the ***** from the Erdington Royal Mail Sorting Office. A great guy!"(the censored word is one used is a derogatory term for the travelling community)

Austin Mitchell

Mr Mitchell had said Labour would hold on to the seat in May even if its candidate was a "raving alcoholic sex paedophile"

Cameron dare not stop Pfizer because he dare not offend the US in any way.Roll up rapists

The first two are the worlds worst hypocrites, especially Ms Abbott. Dromey is even worse, holiday home in Suffolk, selective schools for their children..

The first two are the worlds worst hypocrites, especially Ms Abbott. Dromey is even worse, holiday home in Suffolk, selective schools for their children..

No, surely not ,they are labour mp's fighting for equality for all and the working man,they don't believe in feathering their own nests,they do it for the people :whistling::lol::lol:

Diane Abbott makes me laugh, she is properly out the box mental.

Every party has their share of dopes with the exception of the Green's, they don't have the odd mental individual, the entire party are wallopers of the first order.

So many individuals in politics are identikit dull whilst you could barely slip a cigarette paper between their political differences.

They are all paralysed by fear of offending some influential group or media outlet and being parodied in public, but in doing that I think they actually offend all of us by being wet.

Despite their oftentimes barminess at least conviction politicians sometimes bring a bit of colour and passion.

My dad used to say never trust a policeman or a politician. Having lived next to senior coppers for 20yrs and watched the antics of the Westminster lot I must say he was right. This election scares me. It scares me that there is so much talk of tactical voting. Living in the countryside but at the mercy of a largely urban electorate god only knows what we will end up with. My hope is a Tory majority. The next best thing might be a mishmash of centre/centre left with such a slim majority they don't have the time or inclination to mess up our lives.

Lib Dems are a bunch of back-stabbers after Ginger Nut's little disclosure this morning. I just hope people are not influenced by what must have been a period of brainstorming all sorts of ways to sort out the huge deficite. As someone who brought up 3 kids with no state handouts (aside from old family allowance) I agree there should be a cap on the number of kids tax payers are expected to support. If you can't afford to breed buy condoms!

:) walloper is probably my favourite non offensive word to offend people with just now.

Keg, Maggie was certainly that and we need that sometimes, although not all the time.

BoJo is one of my favourites, not so much for what he stands for, but for his style and devil may care approach. I appreciate that it is probably cultured and developed, but a bit like JC he carries it off expertly well.

He isn't scared about people laughing at him because he is prepared to speak out for what he believes in and uses colourful language to make his point.

:) walloper is probably my favourite non offensive word to offend people with just now.

Keg, Maggie was certainly that and we need that sometimes, although not all the time.

BoJo is one of my favourites, not so much for what he stands for, but for his style and devil may care approach. I appreciate that it is probably cultured and developed, but a bit like JC he carries it off expertly well.

He isn't scared about people laughing at him because he is prepared to speak out for what he believes in and uses colourful language to make his point.

I don't think we have seen the last of him or Hague.

My dad used to say never trust a policeman or a politician. Having lived next to senior coppers for 20yrs and watched the antics of the Westminster lot I must say he was right. This election scares me. It scares me that there is so much talk of tactical voting. Living in the countryside but at the mercy of a largely urban electorate god only knows what we will end up with. My hope is a Tory majority. The next best thing might be a mishmash of centre/centre left with such a slim majority they don't have the time or inclination to mess up our lives.

Lib Dems are a bunch of back-stabbers after Ginger Nut's little disclosure this morning. I just hope people are not influenced by what must have been a period of brainstorming all sorts of ways to sort out the huge deficite. As someone who brought up 3 kids with no state handouts (aside from old family allowance) I agree there should be a cap on the number of kids tax payers are expected to support. If you can't afford to breed buy condoms!

Birth Control, now surely that would be against their HUMAN RIGHTS!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Well said on all points!

I have a friend who used to own a lot of handguns before Labour took them away. He was a dyed in the wool Labour voter having been a miner. He is now voting UKIP because Farage answered him personally and was honest enough to admit that people who are not criminals or lunatics should be entitled to own handguns.

In a previous life I worked for the UK government. I have seen first hand the result of Labour's Human Rights and immigration policy. I have never voted Labour, never will vote Labour. I cant imagine why anyone who works for a living and is not a civil servant would, but I wont be voting Tory again. Einstein once remarked that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result was insanity. At some point you have to make a decision to vote for someone who's policies you actually believe in rather than vote for the least worst option.

UKIP have their problems I wont deny that but the liblabcon are virtually indistinguishable anymore and frankly I no longer swallow the Tory Kool Aid that a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour. Where I live a vote for UKIP is a vote for UKIP. Your mileage may vary.

Nor me....both are on a much elevated intellectual plane than the rest...in all parties.

This has always been my point, An ill edcutaed buffoon like Prescott running the country or Eton/Oxbridge. Know what i'd rather have.

I don't think we have seen the last of him or Hague.

Hague, is that the same idiot who wanted to arm the "moderate" rebels in Syria :lol: :lol: whats the new term :hmm: oh that's it walloper first class.

KW

Predictable as always my boy, bit like the yanks arming the Afghans, at the time Russia was they enemy and the Afghans were friends. Things change. remember?

Shades of grey?

Hindsight is so easy. It must be hard being perfect ma boy.

I have a friend who used to own a lot of handguns before Labour took them away. He was a dyed in the wool Labour voter having been a miner. He is now voting UKIP because Farage answered him personally and was honest enough to admit that people who are not criminals or lunatics should be entitled to own handguns.

In a previous life I worked for the UK government. I have seen first hand the result of Labour's Human Rights and immigration policy. I have never voted Labour, never will vote Labour. I cant imagine why anyone who works for a living and is not a civil servant would, but I wont be voting Tory again. Einstein once remarked that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result was insanity. At some point you have to make a decision to vote for someone who's policies you actually believe in rather than vote for the least worst option.

UKIP have their problems I wont deny that but the liblabcon are virtually indistinguishable anymore and frankly I no longer swallow the Tory Kool Aid that a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour. Where I live a vote for UKIP is a vote for UKIP. Your mileage may vary.

Incidently it was the Tory party who banned handguns . The torys were fighting a general election and went for a knee jerk piece of legislation to gain votes . I too would never vote labour .

Harnser