UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

I think the the government, and the politicised press, are now terrified of UKIP and the support they've got ahead of an EU referendum that we'll now see a non-stop barrage of smear tactics and derrogation of Nige and UKIP.

Frit, the lot of 'em, so any tiny comment will be turned into a drama.

Considering they only polled 12% of the Vote I find that very difficult to believe.

Your memory is very short...remember what happened at the Polls the last time The Kippers on this Forum intimated we were all running scared ? running for Government perhaps but not running scared.

I don't believe Farage is a tyrant. Obviously some in his party are disgruntled that he didn't keep his word (despite how you spin it he didn't) and many realise that without Farage at the helm UKIP are finished as a credible opposition party.

Any party let alone UKIP that rests the very basis of its substance on the single issue of leaving the EU is utterly doomed.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be blunt I don't feel I have anything to apologise to you for...continually throughout this thread I have been bullied, victimised and ridiculed by you and your ilk because I dare to disagree with your radical and may I say, sometimes fanatical UKIP beliefs. Its ok of course for you both to refer to Cameron as Moron ( if you knew the literal meaning of such a term you would realise it is the ultimate insult to someone who had a mentally disabled child) but when the heat in the Kitchen hots up you seem to get suddenly acrimonious

Even your statement about your life's achievements compared to mine displays an air of self opinionated superiority.

You both seem to have issues with most things I post which are contrary to your opinion. If I'm in the wrong I will be Man enough to apologise to you publicly and in fact do so with out resort to petty PM's.

You and KW should be apologising to me by the same token.

Lets draw a line in the sand shall we.

You insulted me and you expect me to draw a line under it,dream on.

In all the other threads where we have clashed you have given as good as you got, and no one resorted to the kind of personal attacks you have .

I have no superiority complex as you put it,i have just lived a very full life,and was not a loser as you put it.

Still waiting for the apology.

Feel free to put up the last PM i sent to you so everyone can see how petty it was.

Edited by welsh1

In all the other threads where we have clashed you have given as good as you got, and no one resorted to the kind of personal attacks you have .

I have no superiority complex as you put it,i have just lived a very full life,and was not a loser as you put it.

You've had it read the post again.

Me too

Feel free to put up the last PM i sent to you so everyone can see how petty it was.

If you feel insulted then I apologise unreservedly.

Take the squabbling off the forum please or the thread gets locked.

Perhaps that would be the best thing...I think its run its course.

The plot thickens,O'Flynn states he wants Farage to stay and that he is his hero,one member has already resigned and another states he will not resign.And a donor wants Farage to step down and then contest the leadership.

Lets hope that this "cull" is to get rid of some of our more stupid members.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32734220

Edited by welsh1

The plot thickens,O'Flynn states he wants Farage to stay and that he is his hero,one member has already resigned and another states he will not resign.And a donor wants Farage to step down and then contest the leadership.

Lets hope that this "cull" is to get rid of some of our more stupid members.

The BBC are making big of it, wonder why.

KW

The BBC are making big of it, wonder why.

KW

Because 4m people voted for UKIP and the BBC are the single largest news media organisation in the UK?

It's funny that the tories think the BBC is left wing, the left wingers think it is right wing biased, the kippers think it is pro Westminster establishment, the SNP & PC think that it is pro union, the commercial stations think it is unfairly funded, the TV watching public think the license is a TV tax, yet countries all around the world look at it in admiration.

I even read comments from so many people saying that they would rather read Russian news media as it is more impartial ???

If you feel insulted then I apologise unreservedly.

Glad you two have made up.

Reminds me of when a bloke I know was in front of the LIFFE disciplinary committee (a frequent occurrence)

Terry - "can you fine me for what I think"

Board - "of course not Terry"

Terry - "good 'cos I think you are a ****".

£200 quid fine and exit stage left.

The circus continues! The Chief of Staff has now been sacked for his comments

the article does not actually say he was sacked does it? it makes an assumption nothing more, perhaps riding your one wheeled bike whilst reading helped you miss that.

KW

the article does not actually say he was sacked does it? it makes an assumption nothing more, perhaps riding your one wheeled bike whilst reading helped you miss that.

KW

It says exactly that:

'Nigel Farage's chief of staff has been sacked after claims he helped turn the UKIP leader into a "snarling, thin-skinned, aggressive" man.'

Whether they are right in their assessment of the situation, is a different matter. but the article, whether right or wrong in its assumptions, does say he has been sacked!

His contract was up at the end of the month and is on holiday until then, but UKIP have confirmed he's left the party - the article reports this as left the party and no longer works for the party, which are obviously different - but if it's the former, it's more serious than just losing his job as CoS.

It says exactly that:

'Nigel Farage's chief of staff has been sacked after claims he helped turn the UKIP leader into a "snarling, thin-skinned, aggressive" man.'

Whether they are right in their assessment of the situation, is a different matter. but the article, whether right or wrong in its assumptions, does say he has been sacked!

His contract was up at the end of the month and is on holiday until then, but UKIP have confirmed he's left the party - the article reports this as left the party and no longer works for the party, which are obviously different - but if it's the former, it's more serious than just losing his job as CoS.

If you had read on its says this

But BBC Political Correspondent Robin Brant said he had spoken to Mr Kassam three hours earlier and the UKIP staffer had said he would not be resigning. "That looks like a sacking," added our correspondent.

I did read on! That doesn't change what was written above. i don't doubt they're reading between the lines and they might be making 3 from adding 1 and 1, but the first line of the article, still reads 'Nigel Farage's chief of staff has been sacked'.

I once read an article that said "london bus found on moon"or at least that's what its said till you read "between the lines"

KW

got a link?

Remember the sport? was either on the moon or deep in the antarctic, oh and the BBC are now saying kassan (spelling) has "resigned" like they say never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

KW

Edited by kdubya

I once read an article that said "london bus found on moon"or at least that's what its said till you read "between the lines"

KW

That would have been the number 9 clapham junction terminating in mare nubium except tuesdays

Remember the sport? was either on the moon or deep in the antarctic, oh and the BBC are now saying kassan (spelling) has "resigned" like they say never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

KW

Got it. The London bus was found in the Antarctic. It'd be absurd to find a bus on the moon. Who'd write such moronic drivel? It was the WW2 bomber that ended up on the moon. (what.)

Got it. The London bus was found in the Antarctic. It'd be absurd to find a bus on the moon. Who'd write such moronic drivel? It was the WW2 bomber that ended up on the moon. (what.)

Ah the Sunday sport,never let the truth get in the way of a good story,some amazing headlines over the years,just shows what to many drugs can reduce journalists to :)

Ah the Sunday sport,never let the truth get in the way of a good story,some amazing headlines over the years,just shows what to many drugs can reduce journalists to :)

Those on drugs missed out the moon altogether they are now on the Sun!

KW

Because 4m people voted for UKIP and the BBC are the single largest news media organisation in the UK?

It's funny that the tories think the BBC is left wing, the left wingers think it is right wing biased, the kippers think it is pro Westminster establishment, the SNP & PC think that it is pro union, the commercial stations think it is unfairly funded, the TV watching public think the license is a TV tax, yet countries all around the world look at it in admiration.

I even read comments from so many people saying that they would rather read Russian news media as it is more impartial ???

Exactly this!