UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guest he made a valid point, why are we not putting britains first, why are sending foreign aid to countries like India, that have a space programme and only just recently spent £10 billion on defence? The deficits they were all talking about would be stinging the tax payer hard earned £££ with cuts when you can cut foreign aid, scrap a hs2 link, scrap the £13b a year for euro membership, what do we get in return when were already 5/6 biggest import/export country in the world.

What KW and his all hail King Nige clan forget os that UKIP as a minor party you can say anything it wants without worrying about actually having to deliver.

Like cutting all foreign aid. Sounds appealing to the hard nosed as a way to reduce spending. No thought as to what the consequences would be at all. No contemplation that aiding economic development overseas may help us in the long run.

And what the guest and his clan forget is that we dont all want to live is some sort of social experiment were our youth are shackled by low wage,along high cost housing and and a buy to let system that favors those who already have,and that some of us actually still have national pride and want to retain our identity and dont want to be part of the great multicultural pot where my language heritage, faith and belief is something it seems I should apologise for,

KW

People go on about this racial type cast the union and farage has, he's not said not to allow immigrants into the country he wants immigrants but ones that have much to offer, what's the problem with that? Australia, Canada America, etc have a adopted the same type of screening and they cherry pick and it works wonders.

People go on about this racial type cast the union and farage has, he's not said not to allow immigrants into the country he wants immigrants but ones that have much to offer, what's the problem with that? Australia, Canada America, etc have a adopted the same type of screening and they cherry pick and it works wonders.

they are also having a go at him about his HIV statement and that 60% of those being treated have come to this country purely for the use of the NHS, try popping over to the states and saying I have a broken leg please fix, the answer will be credit card details 1st please.

KW

And this is the same Farage that the opposition say never turns up to debates in the 4th reich chamber of the eu! at least when he does they know about it and the truth hurts :lol::lol:

UKIP for me and my family and about everyone I know who has mentioned the election and I would like to know where they do these polls because its certainly not around here :rolleyes:

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

Please explain, with reference to policies, how UKIP will change this?

Work it out 1st clue, what is driving the low wage zero hour economy ? ( I will do it in bits so you stand a chance of taking it in)

KW

Work it out 1st clue, what is driving the low wage zero hour economy ? ( I will do it in bits so you stand a chance of taking it in)

KW

You're trying to convince me to vote a particular way, put the leg work in yourself. I'm already convinced the answer isn't the one you will give anyway so you're starting from a losing position.

If labour get in again we are screwed. UKIP voters will be directly responsible should this occur. If you want change you will get it but not as you want it. this thread will be dredged up as evidence of those that made it so for PW eternity.

If Labour get in it will be down to David Cameron...nobody else.

Gordon Brown was the least popular PM ever...until Ed Moribund took over. Cameron, by rights, should have breezed it, he hasn't, he scraped by with a coalition in 2010 and he's neck and neck with Labour at the moment.

Why?

All the talk of multi-party coalitions, hung parliaments and the like makes one wonder what will be worse, ‘Too many cooks spoiling the broth’ or the main head chefs ####ing in the soup? The old Chinese curse, ‘Wishing you Interesting Times’ seems set soon to be upon us! For better or for worst, UKIP for me also, that it should come to this speaks volumes as to the failings of modern main party politics in regards to our traditional British way of life. :unhappy:

You're trying to convince me to vote a particular way, put the leg work in yourself. I'm already convinced the answer isn't the one you will give anyway so you're starting from a losing position.

a sweaty politicians answer, I ain't losing mate I am starting to see the political elite non representative self serving ruling class, start to **** themselves thanks to the general populace starting to finally wake up to their corruption and treason, it wont happen overnight, but the ball is rolling.

KW

general populace starting to finally wake up to their corruption and treason,

KW

I assume you are meaning things like UKIP MEP Janice Atkinson's expenses fiddle recently? :lol:

The thing with Mr Farrage is that he is a very good orator with his jingoistic rhetoric but if you examine his policies on other areas there is very little substance - take for instance his policy to negotiate new trade deals with the EU after we have left it, even though he wants to charge EU lorries extra to come over here. All this is music to our ears, but in reality unfortunately is just pipe dreams

Edited by MrM

I assume you are meaning things like UKIP MEP Janice Atkinson's expenses fiddle recently? :lol:

The thing with Mr Farrage is that he is a very good orator with his jingoistic rhetoric but if you examine his policies on other areas there is very little substance - take for instance his policy to negotiate new trade deals with the EU after we have left it, even though he wants to charge EU lorries extra to come over here. All this is music to our ears, but in reality unfortunately is just pipe dreams

Farrage dealt with her instantly? how has cemeron dealt with grant shapps? oh that's right he backed him in his fiddling.if you want to cherry pick, make sure they are ripe first.

KW

Farrage dealt with her instantly? how has cemeron dealt with grant shapps? oh that's right he backed him in his fiddling.if you want to cherry pick, make sure they are ripe first.

KW

The point I was making which was probably a bit obtuse was that pretty much all the parties (including UKIP) are guilty of fiddling and corruption from the members.

Edited by MrM

If Labour get in it will be down to David Cameron...nobody else.

Gordon Brown was the least popular PM ever...until Ed Moribund took over. Cameron, by rights, should have breezed it, he hasn't, he scraped by with a coalition in 2010 and he's neck and neck with Labour at the moment.

Why?

Why? Because of the unpopular policies that they had to implement in order to get out of the mess that Libour left. It was always said that whoever won the last election would be unelectable for years after because of what they would have to do. Lose lose really. When Libour/SNP win will they pay heed to how many people vote for UKIP? Of course not. They will claim that they have the mandate of the British public to take us back to the dark ages. Both parties are committed to closer integration with Europe and that is what they will do And UKIP would have achieved what? Farage will still be drawing his salary and expenses as an MEP so he will be OK.

I have a contingency plan. I hope everybody else does.

Why? Because of the unpopular policies that they had to implement in order to get out of the mess that Libour left. It was always said that whoever won the last election would be unelectable for years after because of what they would have to do. Lose lose really. When Libour/SNP win will they pay heed to how many people vote for UKIP? Of course not. They will claim that they have the mandate of the British public to take us back to the dark ages. Both parties are committed to closer integration with Europe and that is what they will do And UKIP would have achieved what? Farage will still be drawing his salary and expenses as an MEP so he will be OK.

I have a contingency plan. I hope everybody else does.