20mins ..i sneeked out !

ditchman

The sun wasnt blazing down today and there was a nice cool breeze blowing...so i told her i would nip up and get the papers from the spar shop...and then muttered under my breath i would be hiding behind an oak tree on the way there !!

Another 3 for the freezer...there were shed loads over the other side of the field and every bang they would go off and circle and then settle back on the field..........not bothered...i will save them for another day !!....had 5 shots..3 birds and she didnt miss me ...got away scot free this time >>>

She will find out!

We in Norfolk live our lives dangerously...!!......................i very very nearly got rumbled tho'.................got back into the landrover and for the first time in 8 years it didnt start.......................Crips im in the du-du now !!......there is only one electrical system that will prevent it starting....fuel solenoid....bonnet up....wiggled the connection...hears it go "click"......started....thank christ....so tomorrow im going to put a new connector on and solder the damn thing....................close call what !

And whilst you were out Mrs Ditchman was having a crafty fag.

Nope ....gardening................since she been on these new pills ...its been difficult for me to sneek off....as she would usually be on the settee with the papers,,,,snoring

That's nice gun, what is it?

Its not English unfortunatly.................its a little 26" cylinder and quarter AYA No 4....just the standard version with straight grained walnut and parts of it polished as i dont like the quality of AYA blueing.....nice tidy smart gun i dont mind getting wet or dirty............

My nearest land is 30 minutes away so I have no chance of sneaking out for a quickie. :sad1:

thank your lucky stars it aint'....................it can get you into an AWFUL lot of trouble..................when me and my mate in Kings lynn ( mick howard) used to go off a-shootin and come back after a few beers....lateish.......maureen wouldnt let him in the house ...so he slept in the coal shed again, with the dawg.........................mind you that was a lot of years ago now....

Busted !!! Haha

not quite !!................the 5 green ones are 28gm 6's..............the 2 red are 32gm 6's ....from the auto on friday..which i didnt pick up

for christs sake ..you bloody lot work for CSI...or summat ? :lol:

not quite !!................the 5 green ones are 28gm 6's..............the 2 red are 32gm 6's ....from the auto on friday..which i didnt pick up

for christs sake ..you bloody lot work for CSI...or summat ? :lol:

I notice the finger protector on the trigger guard. Is the stock a little short for you?

I notice the finger protector on the trigger guard. Is the stock a little short for you?

no the stock is ok when im fully clothed...thick winter jacket etc......i have them on both my guns...it stops me curling my finger around the trigger and stops my hand moving to far forward... when im in a rush loading , when there is a flurry on......i have one on the auto and as it is such a great lump of a gun i always lean it on a tree or something until i need it...then i grab the barrel and throw it into myself...so it helps with the positioning of my right hand...

no the stock is ok when im fully clothed...thick winter jacket etc......

.SO you do have arms like arango tango. How many jackets do you have to wear to make the stock the correct length? Still it's what you get used to and you obviously connect most of the time

thank your lucky stars it aint'....................it can get you into an AWFUL lot of trouble..................when me and my mate in Kings lynn ( mick howard) used to go off a-shootin and come back after a few beers....lateish.......maureen wouldnt let him in the house ...so he slept in the coal shed again, with the dawg.........................mind you that was a lot of years ago now....

The seed was sown a long time ago, I used to fly fish at night for sea trout and get home very early hours of the morning. When telling my brother (also an angler) about the session the following day in the presence of my wife, he said (jokingly) " you have never been fishing on your own until that time of night" that sentence set the scene for past 30 years as it had never occurred to her that I may have been up to no good. Her face was a picture.

Been happily married 47 years this year though.