Cameron the fox hunter

Jimny(off-road)

I too have no problem at all with . Good stuff i say and shows he would be more on our side .

I would rather see a pic like that than one showing him hanging out with brian may . Now that would be of some concern .

Was he actually hunting a fox or drag hunting as the dates are about the time the ban came in.Not that the papers would twist anything to suit even after all these years.Why let the truth get in the way

+1 The Mirror being one of the worst.

I kinda gave up supporting Fox hunters when one of their spokespersons came on the radio spouting that 'shooting was inhumane' and that the most humane way to control foxes was with dogs. He ranted on about how shooting 'mostly wounded the Fox' and how it was indiscriminate, whereas a pack of dogs with a bunch of ***** on horseback only ever selected 'the weak, elderly or injured Fox'.

What a load of old cobblers.

Edited by mick miller

I kinda gave up supporting Fox hunters when one of their spokespersons came on the radio spouting that 'shooting was inhumane' and that the most humane way to control foxes was with dogs. He ranted on about how shooting 'mostly wounded the Fox' and how it was indiscriminate, whereas a pack of dogs with a bunch of ***** on horseback only ever selected 'the weak, elderly or injured Fox'.

What a load of old cobblers.

I can understand your frustration however one confused person should not set the standard for all huntsmen. I know a lot of people who hunt and most of them shoot also.We should stand up for all of our long established country sports and traditions even if it is not one you partake in.atb Edited by bostonmick

Yes, that's what I thought, that's why I marched in support of hunting when the ban came all those years ago. However, I no longer believe that most folk who hunt would give the same consideration or support if shooting were to be banned outright. Much like the majority that enjoy fishing; they're only concerned with their own little hobby.