Musto Holmside Wellington Boots

greeny_2

Hi All,

We have got a pallet of the below Musto Wellington bots for sale.

Price is £55 + delivery per pair (£7.95 is cheapest we can find but more than welcome to collect from Wakefield for free)

We have sizes 8, 9, 10 & 12 left.

See below the link:

http://www.thewellingtonbootco.co.uk/musto-holmside-wellington-boots.html

Regards,

Greeny

Edited by greeny_2

Guest rimotu66

Well isn't that typical, I need a new pair as my Chammies have split but im a 7 :oops:

By the way your link is blocked for me by Virgin media I got this message

'This site has been blocked by Web Safe because it's listed as having malicious content. It could put your personal and financial information at risk or cause damage to your files.'

Anyone know how Musto sizes measure up? I am a 7 in my Chammy Chasseurnord 's but wondering if a 8 would fit or be to sloppy?

You can get some really fancy inserts these days for not a lot of money, they would tighten the fit up a bit if an 8 is too big.

Hi All,

We have got a pallet of the below Musto Wellington bots for sale.

Price is £55 + delivery per pair (£7.95 is cheapest we can find but more than welcome to collect from Wakefield for free)

We have sizes 8, 9, 10 & 12 left.

See below the link:

http://www.thewellingtonbootco.co.uk/musto-holmside-wellington-boots.html

Regards,

Greeny

Do they carry any warranty?

as anybody ever had any of these are they any good looks like a very good price

I bought a pair off eBay and they where probably the most uncomfortable boots ever, ruined 2 good pairs of socks because heels where so rough. Mate bought a pair and soles split, took them back to retailer who refunded saying they no longer stocked them because they had so many returned!

I bought a pair off eBay and they where probably the most uncomfortable boots ever, ruined 2 good pairs of socks because heels where so rough. Mate bought a pair and soles split, took them back to retailer who refunded saying they no longer stocked them because they had so many returned!

Same here,bought a full zip pair,leaked at the sole within 7 weeks,retailer took them bsck and said the same.That why I asked if these where being sold with warranty,even if they are cheap there has to be a reason.

Guest rimotu66

sorry for late reply guys!

Unfortunately I have not tried these Wellies so cannot give a review.

I just thought I was doing people a favour by offering them at a heavily discounted rate.

Didn't mean to offend anybody :)

Regards,

Greeny

No offence taken Greeny, Can you answer the warranty question? Shame you do not have them in a 7.

Guest rimotu66

I'm afraid there is no warranty with them.

Regards,

Greeny

Thank you for clearing that up. To be fair at the price you are charging for them I would not expect a warranty. Now are you sure you do not have them in a 7?? :whistling: