farmers gift's

colin lad

it's that time of year all don't forget to give your land owners their xmas gift's i went out today to do mine and came up trumps 2 gave me more land to shoot and one said the cwd are becoming a pain as there is too many so please thin them out,

happy days shows it pays to look after them

colin

it's that time of year all don't forget to give your land owners their xmas gift's i went out today to do mine and came up trumps 2 gave me more land to shoot and one said the cwd are becoming a pain as there is too many so please thin them out,

happy days shows it pays to look after them

colin

Nice one , I been out dropping stuff off for mine today too , I did not get more land or deer stalking , I did get a bag of spuds though :good:

few years ago went over to France on a cheap ferry deal and stocked up on cheap red wine plonk-farmers loved having a couple of bottles labelled in french even if it was only table wine.

failing that theres always deals on port like Dows for £7 a bottle-time to dig deep and spread the joy-this year one farmer asked would I mind taking on his adjoining cousins farm (400 acres) as his old boy shooter couldnt cope-not a problem says I.

f.

Dropped some brandy off that I got for free :)

Cheeky sod in Morrisons said I'd pocketed something in front of everyone so the manager apologised with £30 of alcohol lol :) thank you Morrisons .

The one landowner invited me and the Mrs in and asked me to shoot the muntys after seeing more :) he's superb and my main shoot.

The other refused a drink as he said I'm helping him out but asked me to shoot the pigeons dropping on the rape and said he's been really happy with me keep turning up.

The others are close friends so I help them out all year round .

Edited by team tractor

Rounds for me on the weekend with chocs and biscuits.

I did cheese hampers with a bottle of port with each

Knowing Colin, it'll be decent stuff as well, none of your supermarket "cheese made last week in a Dutch factory " muck :good:

Mind you, I thought his idea of what a port was went along the lines of Eeeeeelllllllloooooo Sailor :lol:

Knowing Colin, it'll be decent stuff as well, none of your supermarket "cheese made last week in a Dutch factory " muck :good:

Mind you, I thought his idea of what a port was went along the lines of Eeeeeelllllllloooooo Sailor :lol:

it was the nice cheese's but only 3 in each hamper with some ale crackers as i had 11 hampers to give out 9 of them with a bottle of port and 2 had a bottle of whiskey starts getting a bit expensive now,

colin