N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a pool shoot - it will be for when the early groups return to the clubhouse to have a go on, whilst the scores are being tallied. I'm not sure if it will be available pre-shoot, as Shaun says that time always seems to fairly rush past.

Already at the hotel. Checked out the ground first, good job too as the post code on the sat nav takes you 1/2 a mile up the road!!!

Are you now going to locate to bar to make sure you know where that is later and also maybe sample a few drinks to make sure it's okay?

Hi Shaun, are you open to locals joining you Friday evening for a drink ?

I only live 10 mile away and work within 500 yards.

I will be shooting for the North on saturday.

ATB

Matt

Sorry lads the wife has bought a saddle for her horse in Leicester so am taking her to collect that tonight so will see you at the ground in the morning. :good:

So got a curtesy car whilst mine in for fixing and it's got Satnav however I no idea how to use it!!

Just tried and it doesn't let you put full postcodes in! I can only get TF9 3 in! Then it asks for a street but they don't have a street on their address!

It does take coordinates so doesn't anyone know them?

Or does anyone know how to use Satnav in the new shape Clio?

So got a curtesy car whilst mine in for fixing and it's got Satnav however I no idea how to use it!!

Just tried and it doesn't let you put full postcodes in! I can only get TF9 3 in! Then it asks for a street but they don't have a street on their address!

It does take coordinates so doesn't anyone know them?

Or does anyone know how to use Satnav in the new shape Clio?

I can bring mine if you want.

If by 'stag' you mean girl and by 'do' you mean birthday party then yes you are correct :rolleyes: your concept of percentages could really mean anything though, 70% in Rotherhoniam does not mean the same as in English. :yes:

Just another heads up anyone seeing canthitathing after ordering food at the restaurant on Friday night be very aware he has form for stealing evening meals just as the kitchen closes... Ask son of potter :lol:

Just don't order the chicken Burger. Can't believe Jones Jnr isn't there to order my food for me.