N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm'd Teal for payment details but no reply. Assume the shoot is full.

I don't think he is sitting staring at his computer just in case a PM comes through. Give him a chance and he will gladly send you the details.

A bit of true "Northern logic" there..? :lol:

Cat.

Hell yes!

Glenlivet is intending to shoot for the North! Nevertheless, bank details sent via PM - entries very much still open :good: Anyone else hoping to bank transfer or send cheque please do PM for the details - otherwise hit the PayPal button on the first post on the topic to book your place :good:

If you are a Southener and a good shot then yes the shoot is full,

However

If not, then no it's not full

:shaun:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Incidentally Shaun, I just realised it says you are from Ashington... I have friends who live there (by the Asda) and we sometimes visit them for the odd week (kids half terms etc...) next time I was thinking to bring the 12g and perhaps find a local clay ground, any recommendations?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Incidentally Shaun, I just realised it says you are from Ashington... I have friends who live there (by the Asda) and we sometimes visit them for the odd week (kids half terms etc...) next time I was thinking to bring the 12g and perhaps find a local clay ground, any recommendations?

Let me know when you're up and I'm sure we can sort something out :good:

:shaun:

Fairly massive news just coming in to CS HQ - we have a whole squad of 8 guns signing up, as I type these words. This will smash us through 50 and take us very close to 60 with a little less than 3 weeks to the shoot. Really boosting the charity coffers.

Perhaps Mr Potter and Catamong have called in some friends in an attempt to secure victory! Allegiances are tbc...

Yellow Bear cheque received :good: For those still sitting on the fence, please start making your entry payments soon, as the closing date is now approaching. Those who haven't entered a week before the shoot won't be able to, as entries will close to enable ground planning, booking of scorers etc.. That means last date for entry is 14th May!