Celebrity Threesome

Bobba

An injunction applicable only in England and Wales was bound to cause problems.

Scotland and almost the rest of the world know their identities: and, it can be found on the Internet.

If it ends in divorce it could be expensive!

If you go on the news sites in America it's splashed on the front page. Loads of uk sites have dropped hints as to the who the couple are without naming them.

Got to be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about,who actually gives a hoot.

Edited by figgy

As I'm not in the UK can I say?

I don't suggest that anyone does say but it is an interesting thought, another forum I use is german based and has users all over the world but is set up and run by uk residents for uk users.

now if someone in scotland or the usa posted names what could be don't by the courts and who would get their collar felt ?

I don't suggest that anyone does say but it is an interesting thought, another forum I use is german based and has users all over the world but is set up and run by uk residents for uk users.

now if someone in scotland or the usa posted names what could be don't by the courts and who would get their collar felt ?

If the mods didn't remove the names,it would be the forum owner who would cop it.

Felly your threesome nearly had my dinner back on the plate.

Funnily enough,it was all swallowed and kept down when it happened.

Don't think it will be too long before their lawyers will be trying to fight too many fires trying keep a lid on this. Foolish to even try to gag the media, by doing so it gets blown out of all proportion and people get curious. For the forum members who have looked online overseas and found out. Do you think it's worthy of all the court orders ?

It's more amusing seeing some members fantasy threesomes :lol:

Don't think it will be too long before their lawyers will be trying to fight too many fires trying keep a lid on this. Foolish to even try to gag the media, by doing so it gets blown out of all proportion and people get curious. For the forum members who have looked online overseas and found out. Do you think it's worthy of all the court orders ?

It's more amusing seeing some members fantasy threesomes :lol:

Not a fan and couldn't care less, if it wasn't for the gagging order it wouldn't be news