Torch mount

roadkill

i couldn't fit a weaver rail to the top of my scope due to no room, so instead i bought new medium scope mounts with the weaver rail built on the top of them.... My torch has came and it needs quite a bit of room to clear the front of the scope and the turret...

what kind of torch mount do i need that will go onto a weaver rail and clear the scope?

any links would be great , quick release and cheap would also be a bonus

466c0aab-6ca0-4f6d-9451-d133331082e1_zps

These are very good, but don't know if available in the UK and may not come in the right size for your torch body.

http://www.outdooroutfitters.co.nz/outdoor-outfitters-torch-scope-mount-30mm-quick-detach-fits-any-30mm-torch-body-xidp799599.html

This is my current setup.

IMG_1131_zpsxdpqmzdd.jpg

Just about to upgrade the torch and will probably go with a very simple mount like this which is cheap as chips.

https://www.torchmonster.co.nz/accessories/mounts/gm5-variable.html

Edited by Houseplant

There's a lot of that airsoft weaver style attachments on flea at which is good enough to mount a torch to a scope with.

A lot of it comes in from China, you wouldn't be going off to war with it but it'll do for rabbits on a .22 or air rifle.