soft leather bullet wallets

mel b3

hiya guys,

her good self has made a few bullet wallets today , theyre made from very nice soft black leather with grey stitch work , if we dont have what you need , just let me know and well do our best to make it for you , dont take too long though as she doesnt have much of this leather left.

wallets are £15.00 each with free postage

post-1082-0-95314300-1463770600_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-36448100-1463770628_thumb.jpg

.22 lr x 30 rounds

post-1082-0-10217000-1463770659_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-82405400-1463770679_thumb.jpg

.222/.223/.204/.17rem fireball x 16 rounds

Hi would the wallet for 308s take the good old .303 ammo as I might have a .308 and a .223 wallets.

the .308 one will be too small ,but, she will make one to fit a .303 for you today (and another .223) and ill drop you a pm when theyre ready.

i have one of these exact ones in 243 from mel b and they are fantastic quality, quite exceptional for the price.you will not be dissapointed

thankyou for your kind words , its always very nice to get positive feedback.

They look good. Would you consider posting to NZ if I covered postage? I'm after a .22LR wallet.

yes that would be no problem at all , she will make one for you today and ill drop you a pm when its ready.

can i have one of these please 222/.223/.204/.17rem fireball x 16 rounds thanks linny :good:

yes of course linny , itll be made today and ill drop you a pm mate.

Hello Mel, could I have one of the 223/204 wallets please?

Pm inbound.

pm replied to foosa.

Superb value and top craftsmanship, everyone should have some.

Mel can I have one for 17hmr please?

thankyou for the very kind words kyska , your wallet will be made today mate.

thankyou for the orders and kind words guys.

You wont get anything better quality than this.The leather is tip quality as is the craftwoman ship.Although i stopped shooting in Nov 2015 i kept my bolt holders and bullet wallets as they came in handy for fishing.My 243 bullet wallet now holds my bread and meat punches.

You wont get anything better quality than this.The leather is tip quality as is the craftwoman ship.Although i stopped shooting in Nov 2015 i kept my bolt holders and bullet wallets as they came in handy for fishing.My 243 bullet wallet now holds my bread and meat punches.

thankyou for the kind words dave , youve also just opened up a whole new market for us i think lol.

I have 22lr 223 and 17 hornet wallets and wallets to carry spare batterys all fantastic quality from mels misses.mel as your misses been able to make any belts just for trouser.tony

thankyou for the kind words tony .

im sorry mate but she wasnt able to make a belt from the bits and pieces of leather(she told me weeks ago and i was supposed to let you know).

all of the wallets that have been ordered have been made guys , some have been posted and were waiting for a few postal details for the others.

if anyone else wants any of the black leather wallets , just give me a shout either here or by pm.

cheers guys.

Balls, I've not paid you Mel! Is there a HMR wallet available still?

i always said that you were a right shadey character lol , ill get a .17hmr popped into the post for you mate.

Can I have 1 please, if you can do one 1 for a 30.06 too if possible.

pm details for payment and I'll forward the address.

Thanks

yes of course mate , pm on way.