scumbags

Davyo

Years ago I got up jumped in my Sierra and the warning light for lights was on , walked around to check them and someone had ragged the lock out of the hatchback and stole the rear lights!!. Most annoying thing was the hatchback was useless and had to be replaced as well thieving scrotes.

Had both front door windows smashed last year - nothing taken just wanted see if this cabbie was daft enough to leave any cash or mobile in the car overnight.

Stuff had been moved that would probably carry prints but police were not interest unless blood had been left behind.

I think a lot of this is done by what we used to call kids and youths, now they're just young yobs that know (A) If you catch them and give them a slap you're going down, (B), Police aren't interested,© chances of police actually being around are slim to nil, (D) worst case scenario they go to court and get community service for a few hours.

It can only get worse with all the lowlife coming in from abroad, some of their morals are even lower.

Had my van and shooting truck broke in other month! On my drive 9.30 on a Saturday night. Gutted they nicked all my power tools! They got a big surprise/shock when they done window on my truck tho!!! Had left wet pigeons on bouncers, angels, magnet arms and flapper in there to dry for next day. Had to laugh myself when i shined torch in smashed window! As looked like load of angry pigeons flying back at ya!! Hope It scared the #### out of them!

Two other neighbours vans got done along my road as well that night! Law didn't wanna Know! "Cut Backs!! It Wasn't A serious crime"! Just crime number! Only sent forensics out next day because we kicked up as fuss and didn't realise crimes were linked until i told them! Even tho we were ringing them in at the same time.

Did get a nice letter from victim support tho. NB

Sons friend had both door mirrors pinched off his Audi S3 and as they are a special one cost a fortune to replace as standard ones don't fit.

Had a mk1 facelift model Audi coupe the same as the famous waitron but mine was two wheel drive, some a tote pinched that, must have been as a donor car for a totalled qautro as only the wheel arches were different.

Edited by figgy

Been going on for years lack of interest from the bill,had footpegs nicked from my Kawasaki,car broken into and emptied in Tamworth ,Vespa stolen in Burton ,Garden furniture from our garden and car mirrors smashed .Here,s your crime number sir now claim off your insurance .Had nothing back ever ,just a visit from 1 area Pc and later a Pcso .Area car is 40 minutes away sir but will drive around when theyre not busy.Same story for many on here i imagine .Cutbacks and pathetic punishments by out of touch Judges.Cops must despair when they do make an arrest some hand ringer waffles about poor likkle crim,s hard life and the ...... walks to rob again

Edited by clakk

I think a lot of this is done by what we used to call kids and youths, now they're just young yobs that know (A) If you catch them and give them a slap you're going down, (B), Police aren't interested,© chances of police actually being around are slim to nil, (D) worst case scenario they go to court and get community service for a few hours.

It can only get worse with all the lowlife coming in from abroad, some of their morals are even lower.

Ferals was the description a PC gave them and it`s spot on.They have no respect for anyone/thing.