Farage finally exposed

chrisjh

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only economys not enjoying huge growth currently is that of the eu, there is every chance we will do far better out of it, especially with the way the eu zone is currently looking with huge debt and unemployment, the eu is trying to create a level playing field across all members, the only way it can do that is by getting chumps like us in the UK to pay for joining countrys, stay in and it won't be long and our hard earned cash will be paying to raise turkeys living standards at our expense

Please, tell what your greater insight is? I suspect you have nothing.

I happen to know that several large european companies rely on the sales to the uk. BMW for instance sell a huge amount of cars over here, 20% of their production is it? Then there's Audi, VW, Renault, Citroen etc, etc. Plus all the other junk we buy off them. Do you really think those companies are going to roll over and submit if told to stop selling to us or the eu puts heavy tariffs on exports to us ?

No ? ............ Thought not

I wish one of you would make an intellectual argument instead of this peculiar self indulgence.

The problem is you are posting as if they are facts not opinions.

guest1957, on 20 Jun 2016 - 9:00 PM, said:snapback.png

No, we will be on our knees begging for trade deals. They will be so one sided against us that business will weep. It isn't creating one's own destiny

guest1957, on 20 Jun 2016 - 8:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Therein lies the problem. Brexiters won't engage with the arguments. What right have you to destroy our economy and the economic future of the younger generation?

guest1957, on 20 Jun 2016 - 6:15 PM, said:snapback.png

I implore you to do the same by not voting for Brexit. The damage your anger could do to our future is immeasurable.

Edited by ordnance

I happen to know that several large european companies rely on the sales to the uk. BMW for instance sell a huge amount of cars over here, 20% of their production is it? Then there's Audi, VW, Renault, Citroen etc, etc. Plus all the other junk we buy off them. Do you really think those companies are going to roll over and submit if told to stop selling to us or the eu puts heavy tariffs on exports to us ?

No ? ............ Thought not

This is an interesting argument for me, the old they sell more to us than we do them so if they put tariffs on its OK as we will earn more in the tariffs we charge them.

My belief is whatever happens Europe will not trade with us tariff free without free movement of people. If they did it would be the break up of the eu as its one of their main principles. Therefore our government shall counteract the tariffs imposed on uk exports by doing be same to eu imports.

Great, not really. The additional 20% it costs to buy the nice new VW or Audi will probably be passed on to the consumer. I doubt the government will subsidise all eu purchases to cover the increased costs. Same with most over things imported from Europe.

However for me, if living costs me a little more and my house is worth a little less, it will be a small price to pay for the future I want for my son. I want him to have a place in a reasonably sized classroom, get taught about different cultures not have them forced upon him, I want him to be able to get a doctors appointment without waiting, see a dentist on the nhs, have reasonable prospects when it comes to work and further education. Imo all of these will be helped by getting out the eu, controlling our borders and having a government that we elect in control of our laws and policies, so when we don't like them we can kick them out and hold the rascals accountable!

Please, tell what your greater insight is? I suspect you have nothing.

I wish one of you would make an intellectual argument instead of this peculiar self indulgence.

You mock but you lack the ability to engage. How are you selling your position?

I posted, not one, but two replies to one of your earlier posts and you`ve yet to comment on either. Who`s not engaging?

This is an excellent piece.

It has some merit regarding the economic situation, but vastly over eggs it in places, and is largely correct to think that we will need to be in the single market and to do that we will need to adhere to much of the EU's laws. But really for me it lands squarely in the 'bash the opposition' camp that it vilifies and characterises all in the OUT camp as little Englanders, which is unfortunate.

If we leave the EU we will not be destitute, we will not be financially crippled but it will have destabilizing effect until we can renegotiate new deals, other than that it is just conjecture.

It has some merit regarding the economic situation, but vastly over eggs it in places, and is largely correct to think that we will need to be in the single market and to do that we will need to adhere to much of the EU's laws. But really for me it lands squarely in the 'bash the opposition' camp that it vilifies and characterises all in the OUT camp as little Englanders, which is unfortunate.

If we leave the EU we will not be destitute, we will not be financially crippled but it will have destabilizing effect until we can renegotiate new deals, other than that it is just conjecture.

I agree. Its simply a matter of time to negotiate if its quick and takes just 5 years thats enough time to loose business form the UK. I think we will loose many of the industries here that manufacture for the EU (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, BMW etc etc) to the mainland. Over time I could see the UK realigning itself to a realigned EU back in under a new banner.