felly100

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the point.

Not many on here dare put their heads above the parapet.

It's a shame. There are at least two of us!

Yea And both of you suvners one from south yorkshire the other south oxfordshire . You have both gone south that is a fact. :lol:

I voted out but accept it won't happen,

To be honest I'm now fed up of the whole thing,

We will have weeks of it to come yet as the winning side will crow about their victory and the losing side shout fix

:shaun:

Dont be too sure i was down there ten past seven this morning loads there then and talking to a few i know well outside others coming up chatting sounded like nobody was voting in to me, all very out of europe and most seemed very up beat about it, Being hermits like we are up here i think you dont get to see and hear whats happening. Looking good for an out i think.

One tale worth mentioning is my sister in law shes a home help in Northallereton, she is running all the old folk about all day to the polling station, she just rang me said only one old boy was not sure all the rest wanted out so far she reconed shes taken 25 old people so far and she was on her way for more.

Put it this way bassed on what ive seen and heard so far its looking more possitive than i ever dreamed it would.

Lets hope this is reflective of the rest of the country thats all i can say.

Very enlightening.

Still on the wrong thread though.

Yes come on lads play the game, The OP wants INs here, 10 out of 15 posts all by OUTs must be soul wrenching for the chap, keep it honest or he will be pulling that head in under that parapet. :lol: :lol:

Don't come on here whinging when we get crapped on by the eu in the near future.

so far it has been the OUT camp doing all the whingeing...and I will guess they will be doing a whole lot more come tomorrow................................

Don't come on here whinging when we get crapped on by the eu in the near future.

Yeah,PW really needs another member doing that doesn't it?

Yes come on lads play the game, The OP wants INs here, 10 out of 15 posts all by OUTs must be soul wrenching for the chap, keep it honest or he will be pulling that head in under that parapet. :lol: :lol:

Devastating for me.