Browning Gold Fusion or Beretta AL391 Urika

Dawsie

Any advice on these two guns please, pro's and con's, which is the better?

I've decided to get back into shooting and I'm thinking I would like a S/A, no particular reason other than I've never had one before, or do you think I should stay with a O/U?

Most of my shooting will be mainly rough shooting, the occasional wild fowling trip and the obligatory sessions on the clays (to be told why I cant hit anything out in the field).

I appreciate its all about the fit (and the look) but I want to try and get it right as it will probably be my last gun (age doesnt come on its own).

Any advice much appreciated.

Out of the two neither. You don't say where your from but Wildfowling in England requires you to use non toxic shot mostly steel, so a steel proofed semi auto is a must. Others may well shoot it through there guns but when you haven't bought one yet your better off with a good steel proofed all rounder.

The Franchi Infinity should be around the same price new with a 7 year warranty and a much better choice for all you want to do.

Edited by figgy

Either gun would do fine for you. I would probably go for the Beretta. I wouldn't worry about steel proofing - these guns will take steel, no problem.

If that was the only two choices id pick the Beretta same as you Motty as they fit me bettter, but would you still pick it over a new franchi Affinity or something else used for around the same value?