Plague of Ladybirds

norfolk dumpling

Not sure how extensive it is but we are praying for a good frost to rid ourselves of these delightful but now irritating little creatures. My white walled cottage is covered with them. We are having to keep the windows closed otherwise the rooms fill up with them. This is an issue as have just had AGA serviced and lit and weather very warm. Our kitchen is a sweat room. I was going to do some painting outside, a couple of windowsills need a lick of paint but with thousands of these little creatures crawling over my house i just darent. Over half of the little dears are foreigners - the sooner we invoke Article 50 the better!

Probably come here every year when the weather is favourable, nice to see the Mirror is adhering to the tabloid's mantra. Make it big, make it sensational, make it lurid.............make it up.

"Skin crawling, flesh creeping, STD's" yadayada etc.

Bit like :-

"Creepy crawly slimy things that stick on to your skin, horrid things with tentacles that try to pull you in.

Stay away from that trapdoor....................cos there's something down there.

Must have been a non news day when the cub reporter wrote that piece of garbage. Heaven help us when he/she learn some big words.

Anyhoos while the Mirror's finest are writing garbage they are leaving the field sports folk be.

Try an open visor on your motorbike ,you can taste multiple flavours at once and no need to marinade as the flavours mix :oops:

yep , the taste of the open road lol.

many years ago , i had a mate that jumped from his bike at 30mph , when a bee got inside his helmet , he just totally freaked out and jumped off .

the bike was four hours old and got mangled lol.

Many years ago while holidaying in Bulgaria, 1000's of Ladybirds swarmed onto the beach. They seemed to favour yellow coloured deckchairs, so we placed many of these coloured ones far away from where most of us were sitting, and 99% landed on them.

It's funny how yellow attracts insects.

I was at a bike rally many years ago and found my yellow rally tee-shirt attracted hundreds of little black "thunder flies". I changed into a blue shirt and they all flew off to the next bloke wearing the rally shirt.