Kayleigh's love story - full version. YouTube.

Bobba

If prisons are so hard why do people reofend ?

Sentencing is to soft

And the whole setup just to fund a circle of solicitors , bleeding hearts and hand wringers .

Reofenders are just oxygen thiefs

Come the revolution ALL these problems will be dealt with .

The defenders of the indefensible will join the scum they love so dearly .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say with confidence he doesn't or he wouldn't hold the views he does. No disrespect meant but anyone with experience of the prison system who isn't a lefty tree hugging looney will understand my points.

Your yet to tell us what your experience is ...

I have worked first hand with several prison officers, parole officers, with young offenders teams and social workers.

All of them say prison is a terrible environment. Not one who's seen it first hand says how good they have it (just my experience of talking to people who've actually seen it for themselves).

If prisons are so hard why do people reofend ?

Sentencing is to soft

And the whole setup just to fund a circle of solicitors , bleeding hearts and hand wringers .

Reofenders are just oxygen thiefs

Come the revolution ALL these problems will be dealt with .

The defenders of the indefensible will join the scum they love so dearly .

People often reoffend because their mental health or drug and alcohol problems are not sorted whilst inside.

They come out to no job, a ****ty bed**** if they're lucky and about £20 a week to live on.

If I was living on those circumstances then I'd probably go out making money any way possible as well.

As for "come the revolution" 😂😂 I think you might need some help of your own 🙄

I have worked first hand with several prison officers, parole officers, with young offenders teams and social workers.

All of them say prison is a terrible environment. Not one who's seen it first hand says how good they have it (just my experience of talking to people who've actually seen it for themselves).

They're hardly going to tell a social worker in a professional capacity, or someone they don't know very well on a personal level what they really think, as if you know the prison system you'll also know it's run with an iron fist, any staff who speak out would be sacked before they finished their first sentence.

People often reoffend because their mental health or drug and alcohol problems are not sorted whilst inside.

They come out to no job, a ****ty bed**** if they're lucky and about £20 a week to live on.

If I was living on those circumstances then I'd probably go out making money any way possible as well.

These are the sob story's they'll tell you, they get far more priority on release than someone who's lost there job through no fault of their own and you dont see them all turning to crime. some on the mappa sceme will even get more priority than single mothers. Most of them are scum and would steal the last penny from their grandmother to get their next high.

To satisfy your curiosity I can pm it if your really that interested

I'm genuinely interested, not having a dig.

As requested I shared the source of my opinion, you don't have to agree with it and I accept that you don't.

There are some people who I would agree with your opinion in relation to, they are nothing but a drain on society and most likely always will be.

I'm genuinely interested, not having a dig.

As requested I shared the source of my opinion, you don't have to agree with it and I accept that you don't.

There are some people who I would agree with your opinion in relation to, they are nothing but a drain on society and most likely always will be.

Pm sent to you mate 🖒

I think where certain crimes are concerned the benefit of human rights should be revoked, some may say that's wrong.

I cannot for the life of me see that anything positive is achieved by keeping certain criminals alive.

I'm with the simple/primitive solution.

Cannot get my head round why when a subject like this comes up it gets turned around to the human rights of the inmate who commited the offence...

Does anyone not think of the human rights of the child that forfited their life for this type of scum.

Society should start eliminating the gene pool that breed these sick ********.

Cannot get my head round why when a subject like this comes up it gets turned around to the human rights of the inmate who commited the offence...

Does anyone not think of the human rights of the child that forfited their life for this type of scum.

Society should start eliminating the gene pool that breed these sick ********.

^^^^ I'm with Joe.

Your probably right Lloyd. Prison is terrible for the Prison officers, young offenders teams and social workers. Shame the prisoners dont find it so terrible! (my source of info, is the scaffolders/builders/contractors etc that i have worked with, who have had first hand experience and are not talking to social workers or parole boards and trying to make them feel sorry for them and get something out of them!)

Edit: I also had a lot of dealings with Prisons/Prisoners and have visited most of them in the south, male and female, to visit different prisoners. That was 15+ years ago and the Prisoners had it easy then! (i was a Process server)

Edited by silver pigeon69