Blair on Brexit

Lampwick

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha i all of a sudden think shes great :lol: !!!!

She is great, I love listening to her when I'm in the car at the weekend

That idiot Mandleson was on the radio this morning (same radio station LBC) talking complete cobblers as usual about the Lords has a duty to try and block Brexit of they can.

What he is really saying is he wants to hang on to his EU salary for as long as he possibly can. Any delaying tactic to spin it out as long as possible is money in his pocket.

Edited by Vince Green

Personally as far as I'm concerned the politico remainers can take a permanent hike over to their beloved EU if they don't like it?

Good riddance to the parasites?

Bit harsh. They disagree with you. I'm not sure that's grounds for deportation. Also, 48.something or other% voted to remain. They're allowed to have people speaking for them. Admittedly, I wish that it was someone other than Blair and the Dark Lord Mandleson, but even so.

51.something% voted to leave, so that's the way we should be going unless there's overwhelming (and I mean OVERWHELMING!) desire for a second referendum. Aside from that, democracy can run its course - and free speech.

Personally, despite my remainings, I'm hoping The Lords don't scupper it now, because there really isn't a good enough case beyond what has already been argued over during the campaigns. They can't shoot down a referendum on the basis of the people not knowing what they were voting for - we still don't know, so they have no right to stop it. It's supposed to the most debated subject in the Lords ever, so it could take some time!

Bit harsh. They disagree with you. I'm not sure that's grounds for deportation. Also, 48.something or other% voted to remain. They're allowed to have people speaking for them. Admittedly, I wish that it was someone other than Blair and the Dark Lord Mandleson, but even so.

51.something% voted to leave, so that's the way we should be going unless there's overwhelming (and I mean OVERWHELMING!) desire for a second referendum. Aside from that, democracy can run its course - and free speech.

Personally, despite my remainings, I'm hoping The Lords don't scupper it now, because there really isn't a good enough case beyond what has already been argued over during the campaigns. They can't shoot down a referendum on the basis of the people not knowing what they were voting for - we still don't know, so they have no right to stop it. It's supposed to the most debated subject in the Lords ever, so it could take some time!

She is great, I love listening to her when I'm in the car at the weekend

That idiot Mandleson was on the radio this morning (same radio station LBC) talking complete cobblers as usual about the Lords has a duty to try and block Brexit of they can.

What he is really saying is he wants to hang on to his EU salary for as long as he possibly can. Any delaying tactic to spin it out as long as possible is money in his pocket.

Yes and Neil Kinnock with his £1.7 million pension pot from Europe his wife with £300000 + Euro pot. No wonder Blair wants in.

Worry not, the HOL only has about 750 members on expenses of £300 per day, just a cool 1/4 million a day if they all float up?

Heard about the one that turned up to claim and left the taxi running outside for the get away?

Aren't we all just so lucky?

Edited by old man