ANYONE KNOW THIS LAD?

bishop

Anyone know a Kevin Maloney?Lives in Chipping Norton area.Sold me some shooting related gear but no sign of it a week later.Tried txt but he seems not to be able to or not to want to reply.Dunno what the story is .Might be from Birmingham originally???

Anyways this may be case of post office nonsense.But if anyone does know him please tell him to get his finger out his behind and either pass a tracking number to me or refund the dosh to my bank .THATS ALL FOLKS.

No shaun off another free selling site .Im becoming concerned though that this lad is taking the preverbial with the lack of contact.Its a small world i have found the shooting fraternity.Im hoping someone can make him see sense and respond to my messages.Goods or refund ,its that simple in anyones book. the lack of contact may be a poor mobile signal perhaps but its starting to look odd.If he has a licence for shooting i reckon someone will know him off these forum pages.

Edited by bishop

Have done already twice.said he would check with post office as posted Monday.Never got back to me -that was 2 days ago.Like i said -could be a post office bodge up but not communicating with your buyer makes any buyer fear the worst.Im hoping someone here knows him and can tell him to get his finger out! repeated texts and not 1 reply.Even e-mailed him.

Edited by bishop

No shaun off another free selling site .Im becoming concerned though that this lad is taking the preverbial with the lack of contact.Its a small world i have found the shooting fraternity.Im hoping someone can make him see sense and respond to my messages.Goods or refund ,its that simple in anyones book. the lack of contact may be a poor mobile signal perhaps but its starting to look odd.If he has a licence for shooting i reckon someone will know him off these forum pages.

hello, google his name or info maybe others have had same,

His ad was on gumtree and the location shows.But people can use any postcode so it may be fake.However, that said it wont take me long to validate the address that does show .Im trying hard to give the fool the benefit of the doubt but its not looking good.Someone on here who lives in the closest town to where this persons location is listed knows a kevin maloney.Says he is a keeper in the area .Might or might not be my Mr chancer.

Edited by bishop

He phoned back--well for 8 seconds .he has a tracking number he said --then phone dies just as before.Its not my place to check tracking numbers.Even if it is true and im dubious at this point.I left a message.can you guess what i said???

Edited by bishop

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-sports-leisure/duck-and-goose-calls/1228351566

Feel free to give this chappie a wee call pardon the pun,if you would like a walking stick.Might take a month to reach you if ever.Still no tracking number offered up by this ****.

hello, i see you can report this seller on gumtree for fraud if that is the case, ?

Well he phoned me so we are moving forward.says post office claim package should be here today. nearly 2 weeks in the post ?? Fingers crossed.Its lack of communication that frustrates people in cases like this.

I'm not taking sides on this but the Post Office can be terrible