nightmares

Davyo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get your wife a first aid kit, that toe is awful, couple of extra drams can't hurt as aga man says.

If your fainting go get your blood pressure checked for free at the chemist.

Put up one of those dream catchers can't do any harm.

An old girlfriend once woke me up said I was trying to put her arm in the chuck( on the lathe) think I was working to many hours

learn the technique of "lucid dreaming" thus letting yourself take control of the dream and steer it the way YOU want it to go.....

a technique i learned as a teen , it works very well. when i get the screaming banshee dream , i just tell her to shut up because im trying to sleep.

a technique i learned as a teen , it works very well. when i get the screaming banshee dream , i just tell her to shut up because im trying to sleep.

Do you tell her to shut up in your sleep Mel or do you wake up.My problem is I don't wake up,like this morning I kicked the Werewolf in the nut and then I wake up with a smashed toe.Blood all over and then rolled down the 1st set of stairs when i fainted onto the landing.Sue said I was out for about 2/3 minutes.Going to make appointment to get me checked over.Been tough since I lost my mate at Xmas,plus my eldest is being a right Kevin,so I'm having a terrible time with him.Took the dressing off tonight and cleaned it up a bit.Flap of skin has gone back in place but i think my whole big toe nail is floppyng about.Good in away because it's relieved some of the pressure.Im going in the single bed tonight & going to sleep in the mummy bag where wont be able to kick out.

Do you tell her to shut up in your sleep Mel or do you wake up.My problem is I don't wake up,like this morning I kicked the Werewolf in the nut and then I wake up with a smashed toe.Blood all over and then rolled down the 1st set of stairs when i fainted onto the landing.Sue said I was out for about 2/3 minutes.Going to make appointment to get me checked over.Been tough since I lost my mate at Xmas,plus my eldest is being a right Kevin,so I'm having a terrible time with him.Took the dressing off tonight and cleaned it up a bit.Flap of skin has gone back in place but i think my whole big toe nail is floppyng about.Good in away because it's relieved some of the pressure.Im going in the single bed tonight & going to sleep in the mummy bag where wont be able to kick out.

With me , it all happens while im asleep and not moving. It started when I was young , but only really happens if im stressed or have a late meal now.

I can sometimes push myself until im ready to collapse , I can be so tired that ill fall asleep during a conversaton , and start to dream straight away, when this happens it can sometimes surprise me and it can be confusing , im often absolutely starving too , but this passes in a couple of minutes , I can also wake up and be stuck in the half asleep zone , ive learned to just close my eyes again until I wake up in the awake zone.

Davy, how did you sleep?

Slept well, but too hot in the dummy bag.Was worried before going to bed.Worried If kicked out again,especially with the same foot? No injuries this morning and no nightmare.That dream website that fortune sent me the link too is useful. Edited by Davyo