• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you believe this stuff . . .

Werewolf

To see a werewolf in your dream indicates that something in your life is not what it seems.�It is symbolic of fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence.

To dream that you are a werewolf suggests that some aspects of your personality are hurtful and even dangerous to your own well-being. You are headed down an undesirable path. Alternatively, a werewolf refers to your repressed instincts.

Dreaming of having sex with a werewolf means that you need to let out your inhibitions and/or animalistic desires. Perhaps you need to be more sexually adventurous.

Interpretation of dream: Werewolf

To see a werewolf in your dream, indicates that something in your life is not what it seems. It is symbolic of fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence. To dream that you are a werewolf, suggests that some aspects of your personality are hurtful and even dangerous to your own well-being. You are headed down an undesirable path. Alternatively, it refers to your repressed instincts.

Werewolf

To see a werewolf in your dream indicates that something in your life is not what it seems.�It is symbolic of fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence.

To dream that you are a werewolf suggests that some aspects of your personality are hurtful and even dangerous to your own well-being. You are headed down an undesirable path. Alternatively, a werewolf refers to your repressed instincts.

Dreaming of having sex with a werewolf means that you need to let out your inhibitions and/or animalistic desires. Perhaps you need to be more sexually adventurous.

so what youre trying to say , is that he should just " do it " with the hairy bloke next door that hes been admiring for years ?. :innocent:

Werewolf

Grrrrr,I mean Mmmm,our lass does have a hairy back!But I have no desire to dream of becoming a werewolf anytime Sa'hoooon!

so what youre trying to say , is that he should just " do it " with the hairy bloke next door that hes been admiring for years ?. :innocent:

That would make me a queerwolf

Bu Jove Mel, you should do this stuff professionaly!

Its a gift I have mate :-).

I never really believed in it until I had a talk to my mate about his vampire dreams , then a couple of days later he was found in the woods , drained if blood and with puncture wounds on the neck.:-).

Interpretation of dream: Werewolf

To see a werewolf in your dream, indicates that something in your life is not what it seems. It is symbolic of fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence. To dream that you are a werewolf, suggests that some aspects of your personality are hurtful and even dangerous to your own well-being. You are headed down an undesirable path. Alternatively, it refers to your repressed instincts.

Or you're simply not drinking enough Whisky before bedtime.

A couple of extra drams will help sooth the throbbing toe also :)

The werewolf sleeps curled up in in your wardrobe during the day, so, if you lock the wardrobe door before you go to bed you should be OK.

Sleep with a loaded .243 in your hands just in case he gets out during the night.

Is that the accepted calibre for werewolf?

No I'm not on any medication,I've often had nightmare but it's always Werewolves.First one was when I was in my early 20's,woke the whole campsite up when at the Lakes.Dont have them all the time and can go years without one.But this last

couple of weeks I've had two.Im only concerned about the lashing out,I mean I must of kicked the bed post really hard as my nail has lifted and the side of my toe is split. Going into the spare room tonight,54yrs old and having to sleep with the light on.

Might need to go to A&E as can't move my toe but hopefully it's just the swelling.The wife has patched me up inbetween fits of hysteria.Keeps asking me if I want Pal or Winalot for Sunday lunch.

Yet!!

Those aren't hairy toes; a cat would lick that bum fluff off in a trice! If you ever want to see hairy toes let me know; I can grow hair anywhere except on my head!

Back on topic, I used to have a frequently recurring nightmare of being threatened by several blokes in a certain pub. The dream was sinister and menacing as only dreams can be, and nothing ever actually happened. Shortly after losing a child I had the nightmare again, but this time sorted out those blokes in the dream. I've never had it since. I have no doubt some shrink or whomever could explain that, but I've never taken the time to bother asking. Strange things dreams. I hope your toe mends soon.

its not just something that youre eating is it dave ?.

if i eat cheese before bedtime , i have a really deep and relaxed sleep , despite what is often said to the contrary.

if i eat sausage before bedtime , LEAVE IT !!! , ill be having nightmares all night long , and its usually the one where the screaming banshee stands at the side of the bed and screams down my earhole.

its not just something that youre eating is it dave ?.

if i eat cheese before bedtime , i have a really deep and relaxed sleep , despite what is often said to the contrary.

if i eat sausage before bedtime , LEAVE IT !!! , ill be having nightmares all night long , and its usually the one where the screaming banshee stands at the side of the bed and screams down my earhole.

No Mel,that would be Lin, shouting at you because of all the wind you are breaking!

I was reading up on the common rat the other day, I read it can easily go up a sewer pipe and into your khazi if it wants to, this gave me a little nightmare and I have now started shutting the bog seat just in case.

That actually happened to my ex father in-law.

He opened the toilet lid to do a pee and there was a soggy ratty staring back at him.

I'm just glad you're still posting on here Davey. Entertaining as ever

Hope the toes better soon even if you are having a breakdown

'How do'Paul,

You know me mate,try me best to make light of a bad do.Thought I'd get a bit comfort off the PW massive,take me mind off me throbbing toes as stuck in.Was supposed to go fishing today.Knowing my luck I'd of only fell in.Did I tell ya 'a once saw a bloke Catch a Carp and he put his penis in it's mouth'and I told no one.

He should of lost his rod license,a should of at least wrote a strongly worded letter to the Angling Assosiation.Balls deep he was.

Edited by Davyo