Moleskin trousers with 'loose' fit legs

Dave-G

Having bought some in the past - and not being able to find a link to them: I can't find any more 'loose' leg moleskins - and suppliers don't generally say if they are loose or otherwise in their advertising.

Can't tolerate tight fitting legs or crotch. Ideas please gents.

Hi Dave

Try Duck-Dri (Country Solutions) at Ibstock. Visit them and they make to measure for less than a lot of 'off the peg' firms. Had my trolleys made there for years now.

Good firm, I have an "indestructible" (had it for ten plus seasons!) waterproof "wetlands" fowling coat from them.......brilliant coat!

Seen many dawns and is still tidy.........and waterproof!

I find the Hoggs of fife far to tight and restrictive. Very straight up and down fit with no crotch or leg room for getting over fences.

I buy the Warwick clothing brand in a size larger than I need and pull them in with a belt, get great movement and they look smart. Same style as a dress pair of trousers just made of moleskin. My son has Hoggs as he is the right shape for them.

Job Norris do a green moleskin trouser almost the same to the Warwick clothing ones, but the breeks are far to tight, never understood this.

Edited by figgy

I find the Hoggs of fife far to tight and restrictive. Very straight up and down fit with no crotch or leg room for getting over fences.

^^^^^^******

Are you ordering the from the ladies section 😂

I buy the Warwick clothing brand in a size larger than I need and pull them in with a belt, get great movement and they look smart. Same style as a dress pair of trousers just made of moleskin. My son has Hoggs as he is the right shape for them.

Job Norris do a green moleskin trouser almost the same to the Warwick clothing ones, but the breeks are far to tight, never understood this.